Spec for New Van

Ok next question is going to put the cat among the pigeons!

Comfort Dash is now order able, however in ordering that I will lose the rear heating. Comfort Dash (£370+VAT) versus Rear Heating (£765+VAT) or uncluttered dash and clean lines versus warm wife & twins

I am having the 2 captain chairs rather than bench seat if this helps?
Are you planning on adding any extra insulation to your kombi when you get it? Reason I ask, is after insulating mine, standard heater is more than capable of heating entire van even in these recent frosty temperatures. I would probably go for comfort dash myself.

Ok next question is going to put the cat among the pigeons!

Comfort Dash is now order able, however in ordering that I will lose the rear heating. Comfort Dash (£370+VAT) versus Rear Heating (£765+VAT) or uncluttered dash and clean lines versus warm wife & twins

I am having the 2 captain chairs rather than bench seat if this helps?
I would have the comfort dash ,@£370 it's cost me nearly £800 to get 3/4 comfort dash ,in 5 years I hardly used my rear heater in my T5.

I have gone for a SWB T32 150 manual Highline Kombi in grey.
Heated seats
Comfort dash
Carpeted cab
H7 lights
LED rears
Parking sensors front and rear
2+1 rear seats
Twin sliders
Tow bar
Roof rails
Spoiler
Side bars
And when I get it it's going straight in for a full insulation and carpet lining with LED's in the roof and a couple in the tailgate along with an Exploria bed.
Leaving height and wheels alone as I'll be doing a fair bit of towing boats and beach Carparks etc.
Can't bloody wait to get it. Week 50 build delivery mid to end of Jan.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds as though your planning the same style of conversion as I am. My T32 is lowered on 40mm springs, plan to change for B14's in the long term. I tow a 5.4m rib and 2 Oppies. Have had no issues towing thus far, but hoping the B14's will just help firm everything up even more.

ok, playing with configurator and can add the comfort dash now but its also giving me the option if I would like to add comfort package plus (£1900+VAT)

Does anyone know what this is?

Can't even see that in the transporter brochure.

Suggest a call to VW sales uk. There's a bit of hanging around on hold but I found them very very helpful

Back