SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Not sure if any of these are from people on here, but these two were what made me want to get a van. VW are not that common over here, compared to the Toyota, Mitsubishi and the Hyundai's. It was a toss up between a Mercedes and the VW, and the VW were so much more customisable. We saw loads when we were over in the UK, but these two really stood out.

2023-08-18-21.09.38.jpg2023-08-18 21.09.49.jpg

2023-08-11-16.37.49.jpg

Worse thing was it was me that wanted to go. The missus hates clothes shopping, even more so when I’ve gone back to the same shop three times
Oh, I don't know where to start, I can't even imagine enjoying clothes shopping, SWMBO buys my clothes, I try them on, she tells me if I like them, then I wear the ones that she says I like. I just assumed that we all do that.........
Edit; for balance, on the important things like tractors, chainsaws, cars, vans, etc, I get free reign, which suits me! ;)

Nice T5.1, T500 VWT

M74 (or might have been top of the M6) heading south last night.

Spotted a Blue T6 on the North Wales Expressway Tonight.

Owner fast asleep in passenger seat, with his Mrs driving enjoying the peace and quiet.

R333S VW on reg

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Oh, I don't know where to start, I can't even imagine enjoying clothes shopping, SWMBO buys my clothes, I try them on, she tells me if I like them, then I wear the ones that she says I like. I just assumed that we all do that.........
Edit; for balance, on the important things like tractors, chainsaws, cars, vans, etc, I get free rein, which suits me! ;)
We all do that……I wear the trousers in our house (when SWMBO allows me to, that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back