SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Nice Red T6 kombi on the M6 heading north this afternoon. Piled high in the back.

Also spotted a forum mug being taken on walkabout around Le Shuttle building in Calais this morning.

Saw a broken down t4 pick up with matching jet ski at side of a1 southbound today on notts lincs border - hazards on but no one there. Gone later - hope you got sorted ok

Nice Red T6 kombi on the M6 heading north this afternoon. Piled high in the back.

Also spotted a forum mug being taken on walkabout around Le Shuttle building in Calais this morning.
Nobody owning up to being the mug owner that was paraded with pride? Wish I’d said hello now, but the three of you seemed on a mission.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
What a dick. But so are many of those in the left lane blindly queuing. It is faster and more efficient to use both lanes and merge in turn. Unfortunately in the UK people seem incapable of doing that.
You’re correct - much more efficient if people actually merge in turn. And yes, a lot of UK drivers can’t understand that and don’t like sharing the roads at all. They get in their safe little bubble and assume they are more important than any other road user ever.

Not the best pic (must remember just how wide angle my dashcam is!) but I followed an UK plate Ascot grey (100% will be the colour of my T6.1 if I upgrade) around the West of Bordeaux earlier today!

1000010555.jpg

I'll grab a closer one from the dashcam video if I can find it.

1000010570.jpg

Last edited:
Back