Stee free universal sleep system bed alternative

Fiup

Hi I love the look of the stee free universal bed system but it’s just a bit too big to fit assembled in our shuttle with the all the seats in use. Does anyone make anything similar please as it’s a great concept? Our boot space is 60cm deep rather than the 70cm needed for the stee free. And we’d like to keep the rear triple seat in.IMG_6242.jpeg I’m sure I saw another manufacturer of something similar mentioned somewhere but I can’t for the life of me find out who it was
Many thanks

Sorry think it’s my fault for posting this in The wrong part?
Nope your post is fine, I'm just curious why @DeBangis is posting welcome messages on a number of threads where it's not a first post and the member isn't new...

Nope your post is fine, I'm just curious why @DeBangis is posting welcome messages on a number of threads where it's not a first post and the member isn't new...
I presume that any thread that appears under the 'New T6 Forum Member' is a novice/intro post. Moreover, when seeing the new member signature.

If you click on a member profile you'll see when they joined and current post count. The "New Member" is just a default title and some members don't change it.

Back