T6Forum Autumn Gathering 24 - (11-13 Oct 24)

T6Forum Autumn Gathering 24 - (11-13 Oct 24)
Posted by Dellmassive
Rural Relaxing
Friday, 11 October, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 13 October, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
so far . . . cold, but dry.

1728293668997.png

1728293680445.png

1728293700056.png

Beautiful home made cakes (obviously not made in our home) have been passed to @garyp1969 for safe transference to Rural Relaxing. I couldn't afford paper plates or a knife, I'm hoping someone can oblige?!!
See y'all Saturday evening!

20241010_123103.jpg

Louise has spent most of this afternoon cursing the forum whilst lovingly making lots of homemade, individual lemon & lime cheesecakes. We like them, hope you all will too. :rofl:

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Sorry again to cancel. Daisy is now home again following her TPLO surgery after rupturing her cruciate and is under strict instructions from the vets whilst she heals over the next 6 weeks.

Hope the weather holds out and have a fab time! Gutted we can't be there ❤️

Newbies here . As we are local and don't have all the necessary camping bits organised yet we cannot camp. But wondered if it was possible to come for a day visit sat. Just looking to find good ideas for front screens. Awnings etc. and of course meet meet fellow van owners.

Afternoon all.

Due to work commitments we are not going to be able to make this. I'm hoping I can pop by Saturday night on my way home from work. Absolutely gutted!!!

Back