Tad emotional tonight

I wasnt looking to spend much and i must admit to knowing nothing about them other than they look like abit of fun .
Any advice would be much appreciated on what to look out for .

I'm actually a SAAB nut at heart.

Luckily I can still get my fix there as my old man is shamelessly attached to his Hirsch tuned SAAB 93 soft top that we're all insured on so I occasionally take the younguns for a blast down to the coast with the lid down much to their delight.

Once you've seen Nightpanel you'll wonder why no-one else ever did it..it would be especially welcome in modern overly digital vehicles.

Me too! I had a Saab 9-3 Aero. Comfiest car I've ever owned. Had it remapped and had loads of SPM (smiles per miles).
You are spot on about the nightpanel - brilliant.....and the key in the centre console.

SAAB for me too. Photo of our 93 Vector on a run up the west coast, brilliant to drive. Compared to the laughable English translation in many owner handbooks the Saab’s is grammatically perfect and shows the attention to detail, the paragraph on the esc which ends with the advice You cannot defy the laws of physics.9B1F57EF-4292-4F88-9CB1-2337BB1D566F.jpegEB5E24DA-39EA-4DBA-9FB2-6EB09D2D056C.jpegGreat as the Vector is wish I had kept its predecessor.
Next mot time is going to be head versus heart. Think heart will win. Finally a news item from last year where 2 police officers had required hospital treatment not serious following a collision in their van. Picture showed a transit sized and well buckled vehicle . Item finished with “ the 69 year old driver of the other vehicle involved, a silver Saab convertible, was un injured “ nuff said .

Back