@The Van Cave Both vans looking stunning, but i don’t think I’ve seen a single van that’s on air that didn’t look amazing!

What are the rim and tyre sizes on the T6 and could the front come down any lower?

@The Van Cave Both vans looking stunning, but i don’t think I’ve seen a single van that’s on air that didn’t look amazing!

What are the rim and tyre sizes on the T6 and could the front come down any lower?
The T6 is running 255/35 20 front tyres and it sits on tyre tyres when aired out. With smaller tyres it could come down further. The silver T5.1 is on 235/35 and is slightly lower because of that.

We are looking into options for air. Trying to decide between the Solow Air & Solow Air+ does anyone else have the Solow Air+ and got pictures aired out and drive height. Some measurement too would be amazing.

I’ve seen Harry Thackers on all terrain wheels and chunky tyres but hard to gauge how low it goes without any measurements.

We are looking into options for air. Trying to decide between the Solow Air & Solow Air+ does anyone else have the Solow Air+ and got pictures aired out and drive height. Some measurement too would be amazing.

I’ve seen Harry Thackers on all terrain wheels and chunky tyres but hard to gauge how low it goes without any measurements.
SoLow Air+ is still a couple of months away from general release, so it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to get these pictures.

It lifts 15mm above standard at the front, more at the rear. It airs out about 15mm higher than the standard kit.

Drop me a PM if you want more details or call 07791 045464 and we can chat about the options in more detail.

What size are those wheels? They look like 21s, maybe bigger!
They are 20'' Rotiform CVT's. Funny enough, I changed the tyres over just before I lowered the van and thought they looked small. As soon as you loose that arch gap they look big.!

Reactions: Bav
They are 20'' Rotiform CVT's. Funny enough, I changed the tyres over just before I lowered the van and thought they looked small. As soon as you loose that arch gap they look big.!
They do look magnificent, but not sure I could live with such small tyre-walls.

They do look magnificent, but not sure I could live with such small tyre-walls.
Yes they are 235-35-20 I recon I could get away with 255 but wanted to go small to make sure there was no issue with rubbing initially

Reactions: Bav
Did you fit the kit yourself and if so how challenging was it to do?
Yes it was a driveway install. It was a challenge in as much as I had no experience installing Air only an idea on what needed done. Unknowns for me were mounting points for the tank (Which I had to make brackets and bolt to the sub frame behind the spare) and routing of hoses and cables to keep away from heat or rubbing. All were ran in conduit and P clipped using riv nuts for fixings. I had a friend helping who is an experienced mechanic which helped for certain tools I wouldn't normally have. Also the logistics of getting it low enough on chocs to get the initial calibration done and air in the bags without a vehicle lift was a juggle.!

Thanks... I like the thought of the challenge to do it myself, but also the idea of getting a company with experience of installing air to do it without me having any of the hassles :D

Back