Team Deep Pearl Black

My deep black van. Owned since April, added front parking sensors along with gloss black panels for the sensors. Folding mirrors retrofitted (all OEM). Rear camera fitted. ACC retrofitted myself. Part of the way through converting into a camper.

009A0429_DxO-small.jpg
009A0430_DxO-small.jpg

Nice van & Nice work Giles - keep the photos and updates coming. If you're a logger of progress and description of work etc potentially start your own build thread? we like a good build thread - well I do anyway.

Nice van & Nice work Giles - keep the photos and updates coming. If you're a logger of progress and description of work etc potentially start your own build thread? we like a good build thread - well I do anyway.
Liking your take on the Vulcan blessing;

Hoping to Live long and get back into camping soon, but don’t think I’ll Prosper anytime soon whilst owning my T6!

Quick clean whilst the sun isn't blaring down, haven't cleaned it since coming back from the euros in it, definitely needed

Does anyone else hear the words of Mr Miyagi in their heads when waxing their vans?
I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Wax on, Wax off!
Nah , just you ! :rofl:

My right shoulder is knackered so i have to 'wax on' and 'wax off' with my left which just doesnt have the same karate kid look ...not to mention batters me in no time o_O

How bad was it before being corrected? Just a single statge polish or 2/3 stage, or worse... wet sanding!? :oops:
It was a good few passes I'll tell you that. Think the roof took 6 hours alone. Previous owner must of had a fascination with parking near bushes. It's done now though so I can try forget with the 5 year ceramic coating.

Reactions: CAB
It was a good few passes I'll tell you that. Think the roof took 6 hours alone. Previous owner must of had a fascination with parking near bushes. It's done now though so I can try forget with the 5 year ceramic coating.
The age old question....how much?

Back