Team Deep Pearl Black

A local detailer has a 2 stage on an Xlarge vehicle with a 7 yr coating at £1250, 3-4 days of work. Which is on the low range of this sort of work.

At minimum type looking at a grand. And you can very quickly get to £2k, £2.5k... chasing perfection.

Probably should of been more but I had a friends detailing company do it and it was £1450. The amount of hours and he's a perfectionist. So that's a 5 year ceramic coating with angelwax nebula. Should stop any water marks on the black
Thanks matey, not bad pricing at all for all that.

Happy you think so. Most other folk normally your mad for spending that much and much rather buy a bottle of tcut for a fiver :sick:
I was watching a video of a London detailer working on god knows much moneys worth of Mercedes G wagon, in central London. An old couple come up and ask for a card, and he gives then his 'mini valet' prices of £60 for a small car and £70 for a big car. The bloke goes "how much!!!?" And he tells his missus and she goes "wow, that's a lot of money!".

Honestly, it's ridiculous. Do people expect someone with thier own business, van, self employed etc to spend 2 hours washing a car and then charge £20? :mad:

Those sort of people are best of going to the local east European hand car wash and have a brush that's seen 40 cars that day scraped across thier 40k car, or put it through the machine wash. But I bet they'll happily spend 5 grand on a 7 day holiday to Sant Tropez...

There's easily a grands worth of labour on its own in spending 3-4 days correcting a big van like the T6.

Happy you think so. Most other folk normally your mad for spending that much and much rather buy a bottle of tcut for a fiver :sick:
Oh no, you pay for the quality of work simple as, I've spent sssssooo much on mine getting it how I want/need it and £1450 for what is effectively the best sort of clean and protection you could ask for, is money well spent

That'll be mine in a couple of weeks! I'll take something for the bugs smeared on the windscreen, but the rest of it won't get a wash for 3 weeks and probably 2000+ miles!!!
I should have done the same to be honest. That and the white gravel of the camp site and tree sap has killed it. I've been looking at the above posts with envy. Hopefully I get it cleaned next weekend.

Does anyone know of a good mobile detailer in london? I want to chat to someone to see if a part of my van can be sorted.

Just realised it looks like there’s been a bit of a respray on sliding door and the clear coat is muddy / doesn’t have great reflection - so want to see if someone who knows there stuff can advise if it’d buff out or not!

Edit - thought I’d ask in here being a deep black van

Back