Team Indium Grey

Painted mate, the bumper comes with a gloss black finish. I have a mixture of matt and textured

Painted mate, the bumper comes with a gloss black finish. I have a mixture of matt and textured
It looks the part! to be honest I wasn’t too keen on the GT bumper until seeing it in matt! Really compliments the look with swamper wheels. Is it on coil overs?

Last edited:
I was the same, so it was a bit of a gamble. Glad how it came out. It’s on NXT coil overs, ride is great

I was the same, so it was a bit of a gamble. Glad how it came out. It’s on NXT coil overs, ride is great
I’ve got a 6.1 coming in 2 weeks l. I’m going swamper wheels but not sure a GT or LVR front would work but seeing this it certainly does.
Are the wheels 17’ ?

Last edited:
Wheels and suspension kinda day.

Suspension by @CRS Performance
Wheels by leightonvans

Might need to play about with the heights once settled but happy for now. Drives amazing thanks to Steve @CRS.

Leighton side bars, oem sportline rear spoiler and some form of front splitter next.

And a wash
1000031224.jpg

1000031225.jpg

Before the inevitable mods, surprising how much some tints, rear spoiler and wheels / suspension change the look of the van. Wasn’t sure on the bronze wheels when first fitted but wouldn’t change them now!
771480F8-FEEC-4659-AD65-0BB051940225.jpeg0D4DA95F-5AED-4331-829B-C5A759AF0761.jpeg

Last edited:
Back