TV’s, their Locations and Setups.

Which is why I said 'it also needs power and has two cables coming out of it' - I saw that the one that you gave the link to only had one cable but maybe I should have been clearer.

Hi all,

Happy bloody Friday!!!

I am in the market for a fold down overhead screen, anyone used any of the below and if so what are your thoughts?

Alpine 10.1-inch Overhead Monitor with DVD Player and HDMI Input

Ampire OHV185-HD Full-Hd Overhead Monitor 47cm (18,5 Inch) With HDMI Input

Cheers

Pete

5B66DCFB-C3F7-4574-BEF0-A56DE19BF872.jpeg

5AC58F48-95BF-4841-A754-E0478BD7B87E.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s looks great...but me and the wife are chalk and cheese on Tv/movies so we use our laptop and iPads ( both of which can be used in the home ) having something functional that can use out and about...;)

Reactions: DXX
That’s looks great...but me and the wife are chalk and cheese on Tv/movies so we use our laptop and iPads ( both of which can be used in the home ) having something functional that can use out and about...;)
Same as you but it’s more for our daughter who I bribed with a TV screen and Xbox in the van to get her to buy into it as she was well against it, saying her mates called it a pedo van :grin bounce:

Same as you but it’s more for our daughter who I bribed with a TV screen and Xbox in the van to get her to buy into it as she was well against it, saying her mates called it a pedo van :grin bounce:
I was also going to get similar tv for mine, but am thinking of the swivel bracket that mounts on the B pillar, as it opens up more choice of which tv to get as I want to be able to cast my phone onto it, not decided yet

Used to be colouring crayons and a Mac meal ....how things change :cry:

feel your pain :(

I was also going to get similar tv for mine, but am thinking of the swivel bracket that mounts on the B pillar, as it opens up more choice of which tv to get as I want to be able to cast my phone onto it, not decided yet
B pillar would be great....especially on a swing arm....then one could cast onto a bigger screen if the dogging crowd got too big! (For a friend, obvs!)

You going to join me in Team Candy White then?!!!

The B pillar ideas sound like a good idea although I have twin slider hence conscious that it may get damaged way too easy.

The B pillar ideas sound like a good idea although I have twin slider hence conscious that it may get damaged way too easy.
Plus you wont be able to use the mounting bracket as it uses the holes where the handle would be on a twin slider

B pillar would be great....especially on a swing arm....then one could cast onto a bigger screen if the dogging crowd got too big! (For a friend, obvs!)
I get called everything with my van, I wear a high viz vest for work and when I got out of it the other day someone asked me why their post hadn't been delivered :mad:

Next door neighbour keeps asking how the rest of the A team are doing.....

Plus you wont be able to use the mounting bracket as it uses the holes where the handle would be on a twin slider
Back to the drawing board for me :unsure:

Does anyone have a drop down screen fitted to their Kombi van and what do you think?

I get called everything with my van, I wear a high viz vest for work and when I got out of it the other day someone asked me why their post hadn't been delivered :mad:

Next door neighbour keeps asking how the rest of the A team are doing.....

Next door neighbour keeps asking how the rest of the A team are doing
Never heard that one before I bet.

Back