Welcome new members

Welcome. What you got/getting, Mike?

Hi, been here a while but never posted. Thought it was time to say hello as we're now on our 2nd T6.

Had our starlight blue twin slider kombi for a couple of years
IMG_0359.jpg

And now have Snoopy as well

IMG_0367.jpg

Great forum, with lots of great advice and banter. Looking forward to contributing in the future.

Now I really don't need 2 kombi's, need to get the starlight sold.

Cheers Greg

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Good morning
Thanks for the invite, new to this but loving it so far
Happy to pick your brains, hope you don’t mind

Hello, Finally bought my first Transporter. Sold my SQ5 and bit the bullet.
Still can’t make up my mind if I like the badgeless grill and lost the front lower splitter 100 miles up the road from purchase so waiting for new one to arrive from Leighton.9713DF46-79D5-4316-AFB6-189F49AE4216.jpegfrom LV

Last edited:
Good morning
Thanks for the invite, new to this but loving it so far
Happy to pick your brains, hope you don’t mind
Welcome to the forum Steve. Knowledge, experience and opinions are all shared willingly here (even if you don't ask for them:fast rofl: ).

Hi All - New member and new VW Campervan owner.
I'm rocking a T6.1 CamperKing Monte Carlo conversion in Candy White.

Been reading forum posts on here for a while before I jumped in and got an actual van and am really excited about places to go and reading all sorts of advice from others on here.

We hadn't collected our van when I joined, but here it is. We love it, and - having downsized from a motorhome - are busy working out what we can fit in! As we plan to use it quite a bit as a day van (the motorhome stayed on the drive for much of the year) we're ending up leaving most "overnight" stuff out until needed.

VW 02.png

• Love
Reactions: CAB
Hi all, new member, new van, bought for work around the UK, to ferry two large breed dogs around and also for myself and the wife for weekends away.
Issues so far, gas struts not man enough to lift tailgate when bike carrier attached, blackout / privacy curtain, although did see a good thread with pics from a member using studs. And, clearly, I need mud flaps.

Mark

We hadn't collected our van when I joined, but here it is. We love it, and - having downsized from a motorhome - are busy working out what we can fit in! As we plan to use it quite a bit as a day van (the motorhome stayed on the drive for much of the year) we're ending up leaving most "overnight" stuff out until needed.

View attachment 208809
Definitely marmite! :) Welcome aboard

Hello, the last time I posted on a forum was about 15 years ago! I've owned a 2019 T6 Camper King Monte Carlo for 3 years now. I was very lucky and bought it just before the prices went mental! Love it and just starting to do some modifications. Its getting remapped later today and will be lowered 50mm some time soon. Also having a tow bar fitted as it is going to be used as a tow vehicle for my caravan :)

Hi all. We have just purchased our first camper van and picking it up at the end of the month. Introducing myself as a new member and looking forward to having great times ahead and to fill my head with all the great posts on this forum. Cheers, John.

IMG_3207.jpeg

Morning! New to the forum, have been lurking a while and have found out a few gems already (VW assist is free for 3 years on a van, who knew!)

As an aside I would like to become a VIP member and was going to pay using a debit card via Paypal as I don’t have an account. If/when I wanted to cancel the subscription how would I do that as it seems to be a recurring payment?

IMG_1782.jpeg
Doris crossing the Seine in July

Last edited:
hi just wanted to say thanks for adding me i currently have a couple of Tfsi caddy vans but im look to make the swap to a t6 in the near future this is my current caddy project but I need a bigger van so she has to go once finished been helping a couple of members on here look after the body work on there vans and there more of these I see the more I want one

A0BBCAD5-1306-4B49-AE7A-EDD0AEC74D24.jpeg

EEC6EE99-CF31-4CA3-8219-F70E7C50FE72.jpeg

Back