What are you drinking tonight?

Anything and everything that is in the fridge.
10hrs of fitting wardrobes has seriously given me the hump.
And the long haired general was about as much use as tits on a fish :rolleyes:
#F*****gFlatPackShoite

Started off tentatively sipping white wine (cuz i have MAN FLU and been necking the painkillers) .
But now i've moved on to spiced rum ...i 'might' regret this tomorrow...or it might just make me sleep really well . :thumbsup:

Gentleman jack and coke - after 10hrs decorating

View attachment 247282
10 hours !! Solution: At the start of your marriage make sure she knows that you don’t do “ do it yourself “ - you support small local businesses ( a virtuous thing to do ) - you will then be able to sit back enjoy your drink of choice, save small businesses, every man to his trade , no stress , no hassle, win win.

10 hours !! Solution: At the start of your marriage make sure she knows that you don’t do “ do it yourself “ - you support small local businesses ( a virtuous thing to do ) - you will then be able to sit back enjoy your drink of choice, save small businesses, every man to his trade , no stress , no hassle, win win.
She married a yorkshire man - i can't be payin to get a trade in. All the spare paint in the house has been used as undercoat for the extreme blue from youngests room so i can pay £90 for two tins (3litres) of pink01 by lick from bnq. So far the rooms cost me £100 after i plastered, and theres still woodwork to find paint for (buried in garage somewhere), carpet, curtains and light shide. And thats before new furniture.

All the while the vans outside needing new breakpads - at the top of the list. so i can't drive her. Like many on here say, don't buy a van if you can't afford to run it...

Back