What Have You Bought Today?

Bought a Vango Como Air Low Awning on a BF deal with free footprint , free carpet and free awning fitting kit.

Can I ask how much you paid for it? I am going to head over to them for a look in the next few days.

Kombi rear mat from Rugs for Bugs to keep me and the ladies toes warm when we drive down to Chamonix tomorrow.0EDB6A1D-7425-42CA-813F-DA3128A859A0.jpeg
Last minute order as only decided on it on Monday, but spoke to R4B team and they got it made and delivered yesterday. Superb service!

Booked a ruddy long road trip into France to stretch the legs of the the van in May :thumbsup:. Ferries were already fully booked up for half-term at the times we needed :oops:, so we'll be heading over/under on the Eurotunnel (half the price price and a much shorter crossing than the boat route, so not too fussed). Going 'chunnel' means a longer journey both in the UK to get to Folkstone, and again in France to get across to Il De Rey (just off of La Rochelle), but that suits me fine - love a good long road trip, I'll enjoy that as much as the destination. Reckon it'll be a good 8 hour drive when the van rolls off the train.

This will be our first foray abroad since the pandemic, and the first time we'll be taking the van abroad since I collected her in October '21.

We're not camping in the van this time, we've 'gone large' and opted for an 'open air hotel' (basically a posh shed nestled in the sand dunes of a beach). Looking forward to it!

Le-Phare-Sept-20213305.jpg

Any advise for driving in France (for someone who last did it 15 years ago) gratefully appreciated...

@BoroBoy. Please let us know how you get on with it. I've said on here before that I've never really learned to love the PU27 that I currently use but I've seen mixed reviews of the Comfort.

Back