What Have You Bought Today?

Bought alpine spc-106t61speakers and some Dodo sound deadening sheets plus a roller.
Carbon wing mirror caps after snapping the others when removing to wire in power folding wing mirrors.
Note to self *stop Googling T6 mods right after finishing one! Ha

Ohhh it arrived my new screen cover can’t wait to test this out
Well done rainbow screens as it arrived in 4 weeks instead of the 10 weeks on there web site View attachment 186596

Good to know, ordered pop top cover, front and rear windscreen covers, a week ago from Rainbow screens (in Ocean blue).

Looking forward to going away early March for our anniversary, was a bit chilly last year.

Good to know, ordered pop top cover, front and rear windscreen covers, a week ago from Rainbow screens (in Ocean blue).

Looking forward to going away early March for our anniversary, was a bit chilly last year.
To be fair I gave the bloke a call and two days later email saying being delivered may be worth a shout

To be fair I gave the bloke a call and two days later email saying being delivered may be worth a shout
I’m tempted to contacted them anyway, I didn’t receive a confirmation email after purchase (moneys been taken though), just assumed that they’re a bit old school and not great at communication.

Back