What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

That Gummi pflege is great stuff ..mine came via BMW...used it on all the rubber seals ...if your van lives outside ( UV rays ) use it more often...external use only ....not to be confused with other products :inlove:

That Gummi pflege is great stuff ..mine came via BMW...used it on all the rubber seals ...if your van lives outside ( UV rays ) use it more often...external use only ....not to be confused with other products :inlove:
Good advice! SWMBO was getting a bit concerned when I kept popping outside alone with a tube of KY!

Bought my 2017 Kombi at the beginning of December then combed this forum for advice. Managed to complete first item today Koni Active Shocks installed by CRS performance. Knowing nothing about shock absorbers Steve gave me loads of information and I am so very happy with the results. Thank you all

Not done anything to it, but went into the garage to find my van hates me. The driver’s side door mirror only folds up halfway whether on key or using the switch. I’ve tried lubricating it but it feels like there’s something more solid stopping it. Also found that the Vallence battery has dropped from 100% to 84% in 6 days, despite having its output switched off at the Victron Smart Protect.

Hope there’s nothing else wrong, it goes for its 2nd MOT Monday so tomorrow’s going to be spent checking it over.

Back