What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Wait, WHAT!? you can just unclip the bumper to remove lights? you dont have to undo the bolts underneath?!
yup. Fairy simple. 3 in the wheel arch and one inside. A few under the front left and right. 3 under the bonnet, pull it away and you have access to the fog lights and remvoving the headlights.

Fixed my bulkhead properly with rivnuts rather than the shoddy wood screws it was fitted with.

Also fitted this little inspection hatch to the bulkhead so I can shove long things through

Now it's all done to get carpet lined, can't wait for it to be nice and tidy in there!

IMG_9576.jpg

Gave her a much needed bath, I think it’s the first one this year. First time using AG Polar Blast, well impressed with the length of time it clings, had plenty of time for a coffee and a Kit-kat while it did its work.

7545A8FE-5E87-4C9E-8F0E-CB3E9A90D458.jpeg2B8AE2F6-D3AD-44AD-86B1-9E61AE44ACBA.jpeg

After waiting 2 days for a usb retention cable to arrive and re doing the wiring harnes thrice my new Kenwood DMX8020DABS is installed and working well.

Back