What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Fitted the heated washers I purchased off @Texxaco, they were an easy install using the guide of the same thread, also fitted some new Bosch wipers as the old ones were missing some of the screen, all good now and again many thanks Pete .

Fitted the heated washers I purchased off @Texxaco, they were an easy install using the guide of the same thread, also fitted some new Bosch wipers as the old ones were missing some of the screen, all good now and again many thanks Pete .
Very welcome mate,

Reactions: JOG
Finally got around to changing my 'candles' for LED from TransporterHQ in the main lights and fog lights in time for my trip to Scotland tomorrow for work.

My only observation so far is that my headlight switch has always been set to 'auto' and my main beam (not full) lights used to be on along with my running lights. Now they are not on (nor can i set the high beam on from the indicator arm (I can flash) unless I turn the switch to the far right?
Has anyone else noticed this?

View attachment 143878
Wait, WHAT!? you can just unclip the bumper to remove lights? you dont have to undo the bolts underneath?!

Unsure hence the have heard haha, I couldn't be bothered trying to find out when I changed my h4s to h7s so took the whole bumper off. Only took me 1 hour 30 to do the whole lot (plus faffing).

Back