What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

If you're in no rush just keep an eye on the site. They were in stock yesterday when I checked

Amazing! Do you dry them by hand? I’m thinking about getting washing kit so I can do it myself
Yes, I use drying towels to dry them. Have been tempted to buy a proper car drier such as the BloAir ones or the BigBoi ones but not been able to justify it yet

Micro fibre towels are good for drying! I use this most of the time, only £49 as a bare unit.

MAKUB100DZ.jpg

Any weak leaf blower to get the worst of the water off before drying off with a micro fibre. (Just make sure the dryer isn’t too strong or it will blow dust/grit at your van!)

Gives the neighbours a laugh too. :slow rofl:
Absolutely - I’d be too embarrassed to use one. I wring out the cloth and go again….but I’m an old-fashioned git! And if I saw someone had spent a couple of hundred quid on a BloAir or Bigboi, (who isn’t a professional car detailer,) I would ring my mates to pop round for shits and giggles!!!

I've got a Stihl leaf blower, got it off eBay for not a lot of money.
I bought it for drying but the trouble is it sounds like a 747 taking off, I've only had the courage to use it a couple of times. :slow rofl:

I've got a Stihl leaf blower, got it off eBay for not a lot of money.
I bought it for drying but the trouble is it sounds like a 747 taking off, I've only had the courage to use it a couple of times. :slow rofl:
Have you tried it in the garden or is it just for the van?!!!!

Finally got around to fitting rear usb points for the kids tablets in the back.

Also started my tweeter builds. Just need to source some leather to cover them and then it's swap over time..

Best pack up from the kitchen table before the wife comes home

PXL_20220209_125748261.jpg

IMG-20220209-WA0003.jpeg

PXL_20220209_144200800.jpg

PXL_20220209_144809538.jpg

Finally got around to fitting rear usb points for the kids tablets in the back.

Also started my tweeter builds. Just need to source some leather to cover them and then it's swap over time..

Best pack up from the kitchen table before the wife comes home

View attachment 145274

View attachment 145275

That is some seriously well-done stuff. Wow!

If you don't mind me asking - what wood have you used there? Is that cork board?

Back