What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Now that my new velle will arrive in a few weeks I’m starting to press the button on the modifications and be good to get some advice from those on here.

rear bumper protector is ordered
tints for the windows are sorted
audio upgrade is in plan
mudflaps are ordered
blacking out of the chrome is in plan

side bars - not gone with them before but thinking about either the Ashton or Vanstyle trapeziod ones - any thoughts from anyone as to which is better? - or are they the same?

happy with the wheels and tyres that will be on it - also not planning to upgrade the suspension - gone for the VW dynamic suspension as an option

I’m going to put a kador rail on the roof and kept the multiflex board from my old velle so that will go in the boot

any other thoughts on things that I’m missing? Thinking about a bonnet protector - anyone had a good or bad experience

also thinking about getting an upgrade to the aux heater - any recommendations for that?

cheers

The upper grille trims arrived this morning from VanStyle to match the ones Santa brought me on the lower grille. The front is looking great now, really pleased with it.
I have the replacement gloss black badge for the back and a plan to remove all the shiny silver badges - 4 in all.

2407C6DB-C894-4D1B-97B6-08A88998B8D5.jpeg

THQ Camper Glass fake window fitting today.. really easy job and great how to instructions on YouTube very pleased with the Kombi no more look

View attachment 148379
Remember doing this with my wife and thinking OMG I am going to cock this up but low and behold they don’t half make a difference. Well done.

Back