What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Out of interest, why don't you want stop/start?
I live in rural area with pretty much zero stop/start in daily use. So… in about 2 years I’ve had the van I’ve not really got used to it. In the rare event there’s an occasion for stop/start it always manages to suprise me and turn engine off just when I’m about to go.

I find it’s good and ok for city driving and rush but since these are an exception for me I rather turn it on when it seems fit.

Last edited:
Pulse

pulse car audio
Hadleigh Essex
I picked mine up from the shop,
Give them a call ,might post you one out, you get the right size hole cutter included,
Couldn’t quite see the bumper , I placed a bucket about a foot away and could see it fine, I’m sure the sensors will be screaming by then any way, looking forward to the 8020, any problem with reflection, is the screen vivid

honestly, if I was to do it again, id get the tablet style head unit (can't remember the model number). but it is OK for clarity, but you will defiantly need a screen protector to stop the finger prints. Search my posts, I posted a link for really good screen protectors.

plus I think it puts unnecessary extra strain on the battery and starter motor.
Oh yeah that too although I’m more worried about piping hot turbo not cooling through oil flow when sitting in the junction. Maybe it’s built to last it though, this is just a thought.

honestly, if I was to do it again, id get the tablet style head unit (can't remember the model number). but it is OK for clarity, but you will defiantly need a screen protector to stop the finger prints. Search my posts, I posted a link for really good screen protectors.
Cheers

Back