What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Kindle fire TV stick fitted and working on my Alpine Halo 9. Linked to my recently set up hotspot thanks to the TPMiFi router recommendation from @Dellmassive

Last edited:
Kindle for TV stick fitted and working on my Alpine Halo 9. Linked to my recently set up hotspot thanks to the TPMiFi router recommendation from @Dellmassive
Bought one on prime day to connect to halo11 just not had time to plug in yet . Does the screen go off during driving to just sound only.

Bought one on prime day to connect to halo11 just not had time to plug in yet . Does the screen go off during driving to just sound only.
I guess it would although the van hasn’t moved in a few days so can’t say for sure. I will let you know one I get out in the van.

Yes arm rest with twin cup holders and elastic pen/document holder. The one thing I will miss about the double

View attachment 165340
I have that pull down thing.
I made a piece of carpeted ply that I fastened over the top and shaped to the contours of the dash board at the front and used it as a travelling platform for vandog so she could see where she was going. It was ace.
Unfortunately she’s no longer with us.

Replaced the missing bump stop on the tailgate and applied gummi pfledge to the tailgate rubber seal. Didn't think it was exciting enough for a picture!
Hopefully that stops the annoying tailgate rattle!

Last edited:
that is very tidy....
I have the dabs 8020 and I've been looking at camera options. I like yours quite a lot. Do you have a link for where you bought it?

that is very tidy....
I have the dabs 8020 and I've been looking at camera options. I like yours quite a lot. Do you have a link for where you bought it?
Pulse
that is very tidy....
pulse car audio
Hadleigh Essex
I picked mine up from the shop,
Give them a call ,might post you one out, you get the right size hole cutter included,
Couldn’t quite see the bumper , I placed a bucket about a foot away and could see it fine, I’m sure the sensors will be screaming by then any way, looking forward to the 8020, any problem with reflection, is the screen vivid

Pulse

pulse car audio
Hadleigh Essex
I picked mine up from the shop,
Give them a call ,might post you one out, you get the right size hole cutter included,
Couldn’t quite see the bumper , I placed a bucket about a foot away and could see it fine, I’m sure the sensors will be screaming by then any way, looking forward to the 8020, any problem with reflection, is the screen vivid

Bought one of my first car radios from them (or whatever they were called in the early 90s) and grew up in Rayleigh :thumbsup:

Back