What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I do think the wheel arch covers were over priced where I ordered them from. But I didn't have many options as most of the UK online stores don't ship to Australia at the moment.

fuuuuuuuuu

i just found one of these bolts on the road near our house the other day. thank god im browsing this thread between meetings.
would anyone knowledgable be able to highlight where they go so i can try and wobble my windows?
They are supposed to be fitted into the triangular shaped tabs on the Van shades blinds

Installed extra set of Kombi floor brackets so I can move the 3 seater bench back a row - makes inside so much bigger :thumbsup:

Still got to buy and fit the seatbelts - my van is a factory Kombi so has the captive nuts top and bottoms so it is just a case of fitting them and cutting a slot in the side panels (when I work out the measurements).

Can be used currently to carry one passenger in the middle position because the belt is integral - if I ever need to carry additional rear passengers I could always move the beach back to the original position.

Now I just need to figure speaker box and somewhere for the EcoFlow Delta to live.

And a nice thick rug to cover up the floor mounts not in use.

View attachment 183836

View attachment 183837

View attachment 183838

View attachment 183839

View attachment 183840
Do I spy ISOFIX on your rear bench? if so what is that seat from ?? my rear bench doesnt have it :(

Did you get the adaptor plates from THQ ?
No, they’re the ones from a seller on FB Marketplace. I haven’t tried the drivers side yet so may have to wait for the THQ swivel adapters if the seat is too close to the door.

Do I spy ISOFIX on your rear bench? if so what is that seat from ?? my rear bench doesnt have it :(

My van is a factory Kombi registered in June 2019.

I also had ISOFIX on the 3 seater bench of my last van that I converted from a PV to a Kombi myself - I bought the seat from a converter who took it from a new van around 2018.

Fitted new fresh water pump and tap to our camper. I think the cold weather before Xmas froze what residual water there was in each of them and caused the tap to leak, and the pump to make an unusual noise.

Pete

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back