What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I sold it .... :cry:

Moving back to camping on water after a two and a half year foray on land.
As someone that's sort of done the reverse it's not a terrible reason for selling up. I'm lucky that the cost of running the narrowboat is a shared one, I could never run that and a van.

Took delivery of this lot. A few more bits to come then It’ll be time to install.

View attachment 246051
Awesome....

You need to start your own build thread with lot....

And don't forget to drop your setup over here,:

Awesome....

You need to start your own build thread with lot....

And don't forget to drop your setup over here,:

Yeah will do - I’m contemplating going with solar straight away now so need to order a panel and controller etc. Glad I changed from the 30a to the XS - it’s waaay smaller.

Been playing with bungee cord and bits of wood. Made a holder for stuff that goes across the back of the van above the doors in front of the existing shelf :

1000003096.jpg

Then a small thing to hold my phone, watch and keys overnight which goes on the wall just above where my head is when sleeping:

1000003097.jpg

The sides are different lengths so that I can access the phone's on button to light the screen and see what time it is. Obviously the phone needs to be positioned with the screen visible, but seeing as I was taking the picture with it at the time I have substituted an old phone case for effect.

Back