What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Yes its T6, No cant say it does, I will sort a picture out tomorrow have you got the v5pro model also?
I have a different make to you (wolfbox) but it'll likely have been the same innards etc. Hoping yours works a treat. I bought cheap so it's my fault hehe

I have a different make to you (wolfbox) but it'll likely have been the same innards etc. Hoping yours works a treat. I bought cheap so it's my fault hehe
Are you using the original cable? My CarPlay screen would reboot when stop/start kicked in and I eventually found out that it was the Amazon bought USB cable I was using. I tried a different cable and it now works fine. Maybe worth trying some different cables.

Or try different slots in the fuse box. Rather than using a piggyback style fuse adapter you can get single breakout fuses (pic below) and use it in a blank slot that has the live busbar visible (if you have any). This may be more stable power-wise than a piggyback type.

Are you using the original cable? My CarPlay screen would reboot when stop/start kicked in and I eventually found out that it was the Amazon bought USB cable I was using. I tried a different cable and it now works fine. Maybe worth trying some different cables.

Or try different slots in the fuse box. Rather than using a piggyback style fuse adapter you can get single breakout fuses (pic below) and use it in a blank slot that has the live busbar visible (if you have any). This may be more stable power-wise than a piggyback type.
I used a hardwire kit from amazon that was faulty initially, then went to halfords to buy one of their kits and that worked. But I have this issue. I assumed it was to do with the start stop being mapped out however, since driving the van over the past few months it seems start/stop is no longer mapped out fully - works intermittently and hence my issue. I have gone directly through an empty central switched live slot as no matter what I connected to it wouldn't work properly.

I have to turn the ignition on, input code for ghost and start the engine before the dashcam has booted up then turn start stop off. If the dashcam boots up before I crank the engine it'll turn itself off. Same when start stop randomly decides to activate.

Don't buy a wolfbox G840S... or don't buy a T6... or both... or neither hehe

Seems to be I took the sliding door cards off for the bottom screws just to make sure they wouldn’t hit anything I have automatic sliders and there’s what look like motors for the locks in there.
I found it more easy to fit the tail gate when it was shut to get it symmetrical put the tec screws in the bottom then opened to put the small screws in at the top good luck hope it goes well

Spent a metric f*** ton of money on it! o_O :rofl:

@CRS Performance for:

Koni Special shocks
Std height springs
25mm lift spacers
Lower front arm bushes
H&R anti roll bars
New drop links
Rear discs and pads
Alignment

And then onto flatdog UK for roof rack fitting, already paid for.

Result:
View attachment 253100
View attachment 253101
View attachment 253156
View attachment 253157

Suspension is massively improved, it's settled over normal 'smooth' roads, I'm not feeling every single bloody imperfection in the road and it's just a whole load more comfortable!

And it's about 4" higher than it was before! :D

The rack is excellent, really good mounting system and there's very, very little wind noise - if any.

View attachment 253104
View attachment 253105
View attachment 253189
That sits bloody lovely!

Can you confirm please if they are worth the upgrade not just visually, I got my van today and driving this evening the lights are so dull it’s ridiculous I want to have better lighting at night time!!

Back