What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

i think i like it too, this might be a daft question, but is there different levels of "tintness" with the Chameleon Tint? can you get a "subtle/mild" tint?
thnaks

Not silly at all mate. @harveyj09 is probably best suited to answer that properly being that he does this kind of thing for a living.

You can definitely get less flamboyant colours, but whether that translates to a lesser % tint I’m not totally sure & don’t want to give rubbish info

Not silly at all mate. @harveyj09 is probably best suited to answer that properly being that he does this kind of thing for a living.

You can definitely get less flamboyant colours, but whether that translates to a lesser % tint I’m not totally sure & don’t want to give rubbish info
I give rubbish info all the time. You shouldn't worry.

I once told someone, it doesn't matter which way you wind ptfe onto a compression fitting and I sleep just fine at night...

I give rubbish info all the time. You shouldn't worry.

I once told someone, it doesn't matter which way you wind ptfe onto a compression fitting and I sleep just fine at night...

Haha fair play.

***If you’re putting PTFE onto the nut & olive thread of a compression fitting at all, you’re doing it wrong*** :think smile bounce:

thanks, what colour Chameleon Tint is yours?

Hi, yeah different percentages of chameleon and not all are legal on the front. I only do one, pure blue, which I’ve found to be legal on every car I’ve done. It’s an 80%ish VLT so very subtle.

View attachment 255988
Looks great, that's the colour I will go for and with a sunstrip as yours. Think that will be my next mod once wheels and coilovers fitted next week. Could you pm me a price on that please?

Had a right mare last weekend in lakes.. managed to lose my Leighton front splitter trim in flood water near Ambleside. Anyway presumed it was gloss black finish as standard when I ordered unpainted. Dropped off at body shop today to get painted! Expensive to replace and paint. Think I might remove it for the winter!
IMG_8079.jpeg

Back