Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

what a Suprise to see you here you brought the sunshine with you we just back from the beach fishing all afternoon for only 2 tiny smooth hound sharks still better than a blank like yesterday lol we ll come and find you ...
Better luck tomorrow ….. just walk to the Star inn … shuts at 19:30 so we bummed out …still nice view

D56CF7B2-6A43-4AC3-8250-98AEE6A20F3D.jpegF8106AA2-E3A6-4451-88C4-10C025960CC4.jpeg

awwww thats a shame and yep theres always tomorrow lol our bad luck is high tide tomorrow is 5:00 am loll so were up at 4 .. thats a bummer lol too

@VanDamMan
Do they still have the fish and chip van on site
After what I've heard lately if you were planning on eating at the star inn you might have got lucky they were closing

@VanDamMan
Do they still have the fish and chip van on site
After what I've heard lately if you were planning on eating at the star inn you might have got lucky they were closing
Did the F & C so that was a blessing …so we booked this time at the Star for Saturday …. Evening stroll a few beers what’s not to like …. Very nice site:)

It’s basic there but one of our favourite sites. We use it 3 or 4 times a year.
Well can see now see why. Granted we've been blessed with the weather but what a great place. Nice easy walk into town through a lovely park. Found a fab pub on the way back. Great for walking the dog Stunning views. Only let down by poor grass pitches.

Made it to the Arctic Circle yesterday.
Forgot to take a pic of the van at the Visitor’s Centre. Doh!
But it’s in this pic next to a T5.1 that was towing a trailer that was made from another T5 from the b pillar back. Mega cool. No pic of that either.B586A44D-2FB8-4852-8B62-DF1157818F96.jpeg
Made it up to Bodo and had a hike up the adjacent hill.FEEED149-F5C7-4538-87AA-7B4BEAF959AF.jpeg and went out for drinks and food last night as it was SWMBO birthday.
Today is Sunday morning chill time in the rain in Bodo9B2F1D9D-FE2B-4915-A77A-2D0F97C6C678.jpeg

Looking like a great trip mate.
It’s an amazing place Nige, weather is a bit hit and miss. Done all the inland stuff now. Off on a Hurtigruten cruise tomorrow up to Tromso until Thursday then fly back. Weather has turned awful so hope it clears a bit and doesn’t spoil the views on the ship.
Then we will drive up to and through the Lofotens and do the whole West coast down to Bergen. I’ll keep the pics coming.

Just come back from 2 nights Blakemere Touring Park and I have now book 2 nights next weekend at Glanlyn in Bala, it’s forecast to be 26 degrees there next weekend :cool:

Back