Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Gonna go to the lakes next Easter - any campsite tips? Family of four, kids will be 7 and 5
Sorry, not really as it’s been a few years since we stayed at a site in the lakes. We are cheating this time as we are in a cottage with the in-laws. The site in Braithwaite was good the last time I used it. Posh shower block and good pub just down the road. Have a great trip.

Sorry, not really as it’s been a few years since we stayed at a site in the lakes. We are cheating this time as we are in a cottage with the in-laws. The site in Braithwaite was good the last time I used it. Posh shower block and good pub just down the road. Have a great trip.
No worries, thanks

Just speaking to the site owner where we are about fees for next year. He's currently paying 23p for electricity and has been quoted 80p+ from November. Not sure how viable his business is now. Didn't know there is no cap on business electricity tariffs.

Just speaking to the site owner where we are about fees for next year. He's currently paying 23p for electricity and has been quoted 80p+ from November. Not sure how viable his business is now. Didn't know there is no cap on business electricity tariffs.
That’s rates for pitches with EHU going up dramatically then.

I feel for you guys without solar, who don’t have much of an option.

That’s rates for pitches with EHU going up dramatically then.

I feel for you guys without solar, who don’t have much of an option.
We don't really need EHU but most site fees include it. Maybe they need to change there pricing model to offer both EHU and none EHU?

Spur of the moment trip up into Norfolk for us. Couple of miles off the coast nearish to Cromer. Inland far enough that we could book today on a bank holiday weekend for 15 quid a night.
It.is basic but also a 7 acre field that is only allowed up to 25 pitches at a time bliss.
20220828_155018.jpg

Back