Who else finds the wash ritual therapeutic?

I still haven't worked out the best way to do the roof despite steps and long handles wash brushes so not finding that bit enjoyable

Having 4 kids i still havent had the time to do a full wash and wax. However my bilt hamber wax arrived yesterday so it may happen this weekend

After the new patio has gone down.

It's my way of switching off, looking forward to doing mine tomorrow
tbm, poorboys slick n suds, soft99 wax, Wolfgang spritz to finish

It's my way of switching off, looking forward to doing mine tomorrow
tbm, poorboys slick n suds, soft99 wax, Wolfgang spritz to finish
I hear ya.

I was in my element today.

With the kids and work plus the general state of her car I never got the satisfaction I used to get doing my cars.
Today I just felt in my happy place again for the first time in years lol

Used to spend many hours on this, it was immaculate

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

Love Oryx, so hard to see just how good it actually is on camera.

I also liked that tune with the flute ha

My roofs not been washed once yet lol

Sun came out this morning and I really got to see it properly for the first time. Looked incredible.

That's "hilltop hoods" playing, the track is "nosebleed section".
They've got a few really good albums

I haven't enjoyed washing cars for years not since my teen years when I used to wash n polish my cosworth on Friday after work, I feel like a new man think I've had my t6 for 2ish weeks and I've prob washed it 4 times hahaha love this motor prob my fav I've owned to date I'm looking forward to many years with her!:)

Agreed..That's why I'm getting a clear self healing film on my bonnet at the same time the lower half gets wrapped

I haven’t cleaned my cars myself for years - I started out with best intentions when I first got the van and cleaned it myself at least once a fortnight but soon remembered that the reason I hadn’t cleaned cars for years was that I hate cleaning cars and found out cleaning vans is worse. :)

So, I’m now back to paying someone else to clean it and, after my AdBlue experience today, might see if there is anyway to speed up AdBlue consumption such that I can get a refill every couple of weeks and the complimentary wash and vacuum that came with it :)

I haven’t cleaned my cars myself for years - I started out with best intentions when I first got the van and cleaned it myself at least once a fortnight but soon remembered that the reason I hadn’t cleaned cars for years was that I hate cleaning cars and found out cleaning vans is worse. :)

So, I’m now back to paying someone else to clean it and, after my AdBlue experience today, might see if there is anyway to speed up AdBlue consumption such that I can get a refill every couple of weeks and the complimentary wash and vacuum that came with it :)

That’s why one of the reasons why I’m going over to Petrol

That’s why one of the reasons why I’m going over to Petrol
?? My AdBlue experience was a positive one and included a complimentary wash, hence (jokingly) wishing I could top it up more often (the £13 I paid to get the AdBlue topped up is less than I pay to get the van cleaned) :)

I'll never let the garage wash any of my vehicles.

Leave bloody swirl marks all over it using brushes and sponges

I'll never let the garage wash any of my vehicles.

Leave bloody swirl marks all over it using brushes and sponges
Think I struck lucky as they told me it was the showroom guy that did it rather than the service guy. Either way, I'm pleased with it.

Got to say though, I do love to see shiny paint work and am rather envious of the finish on some of your vans but, for me, its just not worth the effort.

Im in the same boat, i really hate it.

Thats why i got the paint corrected and then ceramic coated :thumbsup:

Easy to keep clean, no need to wax and its damm glossy :D
Is it a big thumbs up for the posh ceramic coats?, I've been thinking about it for the last year:confused:;):cautious:

?? My AdBlue experience was a positive one and included a complimentary wash, hence (jokingly) wishing I could top it up more often (the £13 I paid to get the AdBlue topped up is less than I pay to get the van cleaned) :)

Only just looked in, I hadn’t worded it well, what I had meant was why I was going over to Petrol was to get away from the problems of having to carry another additive & additional cost/ possible problem with AdBlue system.
Nothing to do with washing a van/car

Back