Wind deflectors... which ones?

Dubflecta retro on my T5 and Dubflecta normal on my T6, no issues after you have reprogrammed the one touch windows.

What type do you guys use on your T6 ?

I currently have Climair on my Sprinter and were led to believe they were a standard above the Heko ones. That I'm not sure of, my Peugeot 308 GT has Heko and I reckon they are a better fit, was I unlucky ?

Also see that VW OEM ones stick on to the door and not inserted into the channel, my T6 has the acoustic pack, does that mean the glass is thicker or have I read incorrectly ?

Don't buy the ones that VW sell as correct for the T6, they don't let the window close fully and are make wind noise.

The genuine VW T5 ones fit with self adhesive and if fitted to properly cleaned paintwork will stay in place without a problem. VW dealers may say that the T5 ones don't fit a T6 but they are talking rubbish.

Ok. Happy to take pics of them installed, it's a small chip literally in the recessed part of the deflector that is hidden within the window frame, completely covered as this is what holds it all in. Once installed you do not see the chip nor would it affect its performance. Dubflecta are definitely the ones to go for imo

Looking at buying some wind deflectors for my van and so far I’ve come across Dubflecta and Team Heko.
I have noticed a few I have looked at stick to the window frames, this is something I don’t want as I’m worried they’ll fall off eventually.
Has anyone had either of these and can you recommend any others?

Hi @RyanGerry, I personally would not worry if it's a stick on wind deflector, as I have them on my current T5.
They have been on for at least 7/8 years now with no issues.
They are VW OEM item number 7GB 7H0072195 made in Australia

Hope it helps

I bought Dubflectas after loads of info and I think they are rubbish.....never even received them and no reply to my emails.
Bought direct too !!!!

Hi again,

Looking to get some wind deflectors and wondered what you guys are using?
Any recommendations?

Cheers

Back