What Have You Bought Today?

View attachment 236753
My CRIT’Air sticker, required for a lot of French cities, easy to apply for on the French government website (English option available) - brilliant
Was going to ask how you got a group 1 sticker and not a yellow one like I got for my euro6 but just checked the different categories and 1 is green for electric cars not purple and euro6 is group 2 and so should be blue and not yellow anyway so now I’m very confused!!!

Edit: ok, seems like the groups/colours have changed but still I have a yellow for a euro6 van.

Last edited:
Was going to ask how you got a group 1 sticker and not a yellow one like I got for my euro6 but just checked the different categories and 1 is green for electric cars not purple and euro6 is group 2 and so should be blue and not yellow anyway so now I’m very confused!!!

Edit: ok, seems like the groups/colours have changed but still I have a yellow for a euro6 van.
Euro 6 Petrol, it's a TSI

A £60 set of photos of my van :whistle:
Cheaper than paying for paint less dent removal of course :thumbsup:

View attachment 237115

View attachment 237116

View attachment 237117
Did they give you a range of options for different photo sizes, key rings or mugs with the photos on like school photos? :p

I remember someone saying on here they got a ticket for parking like this overturned as they had bought and displayed 2 tickets. Not sure that’s even possible now with the new machines or apps but could save more photos.

A couple of little purchases today.

A collapsible bowl for feeding the dog when away. He’s raw fed so it needed to be easy to clean and big enough without taking up loads of space.
IMG_6644.jpeg

Little glasses to be used for wine/prosecco. There are 5 in the set and they store nicely inside the bottle.
IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg

Last edited:
...how do people find these on fuel

That’s actually not too bad garage told me would be low 30’s at best but what your averaging is ok! I suppose there’s a fair big tank and take about £100 to fill

Back