Ad-Blue - 650 mile countdown comes and then goes off

Interesting, I have not used VAG-DPF just check the suit levels on Carista. Is VAG_DPF a similar thing?
It's designed for continuous monitoring of the DPF state when you're driving and tries to surface all the counters. That's for Android there's a similar app for iOS DPF Monitor for VAG

Both just need an OBD dongle to work - the Carista one will be fine. You then need to do a bit of fiddling sometimes to set the correct engine family (or closest one) to get the best results as the various counters have changed over the years. In my case (DXAA) the time since last regen doesn't scale correctly but it's an easy divide by 10 in your head so no biggie.

If on Android try VAG-DPF lite first - it's the free version with limited data so you can check you are happy it can read things. The full version is a few quid but absolutely worth it.

It's designed for continuous monitoring of the DPF state when you're driving and tries to surface all the counters. That's for Android there's a similar app for iOS DPF Monitor for VAG

Both just need an OBD dongle to work - the Carista one will be fine. You then need to do a bit of fiddling sometimes to set the correct engine family (or closest one) to get the best results as the various counters have changed over the years. In my case (DXAA) the time since last regen doesn't scale correctly but it's an easy divide by 10 in your head so no biggie.

If on Android try VAG-DPF lite first - it's the free version with limited data so you can check you are happy it can read things. The full version is a few quid but absolutely worth it.
Nice one, im IOs so will have a look, be good to see if this is related to DPF regen and temps!!

Back