Centre console storage unit

Hi Fish
Not quite sure how to get this out there but I’ve attached a few photos of an absolute bargain for centre console storage on sale in Lidl right now for only £6.99 , perfect for odds and sods.
We fix it by velcro to our chock bag which sits between the seats and is easily removeable when you spin the seats. Be great to let everyone know!!

View attachment 45824

View attachment 45825

View attachment 45826
Its out there pal.. looks a great addition if a simple problem. Looks good for a few beers too.

Having been searching / researching for a while I found a black Wham 6.5L storage box which is robust and made from recycled plastic. Ordered via the Range for £5.49 but they are on ebay too. It fits nicely between the seats - I’m going to use industrial velcro to stick it down.

It seems small enough to step over, nice lid to put things on and stealth black so blends in. I’ll be using for satnav, cables, CD’s etc that would go in the glovebox of my Skoda!

1F57F159-ED21-4851-99BB-97C279F197B8.jpeg

Centre console

Guys I have some space in centre of my seats so I want a centre console with space/cutout to fit my sub woofer from my old van along with some cup holders and i also wanted to split the usb/CarPlay aux so I could place my phone on my centre console build so I don’t have a bloody cable floating around on the dash!

Also is there a 12v and negative i can use for some lighting under the passenger seats?

Four threads merged
Browsing the web, as you do and saw this?

Can’t see how it would work though, where is the handbrake? Do German T6 vans have an electric handbrake?

T6 Middle Console

Video

58A9160B-CF32-43CA-9C81-8EED48F02825.jpeg

F7C2119B-A5B2-49B7-971B-250185671DA0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like its shaped on the LHS to leave room for the hand brake. Wouldnt work in RHD vans

I'll find the link in a minute.
They are hand made in Germany by a family company.
@Loz contacted them I believe asking about RHD versions but they only make low volume LHD versions

Yes, I've mentioned about it on another thread. Do like the look of the one you have shown though, shame they won't do a RHD version.

Back