Collecting the new shop van Saturday

Distinctive Dubs

Alan - Crafted Automotive
Trade Member
T6 Pro
After a good look round and viewing a multitude of different van specs I have settled on a 2018 (67 plate) t6 150bhp dsg I’m collecting her on Saturday and can’t wait after a few discussions with a selected few other members I have decided this is the way forward. For our company we are going to build our first demo van and trust me you will see this one coming. I’m hoping to hit the ground running. I have a list of modifications I’m wanting to make. Watch this space. I will make a build thread.

Here are a couple of pics of where we are starting from wish us luck this will be fun

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1247.jpeg

IMG_1248.jpeg

IMG_1249.jpeg

IMG_1250.jpeg

IMG_1251.jpeg

IMG_1252.jpeg

IMG_1253.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she still orange? And is there no crazy v10 engine hiding under the hood yet
She is still orange and staying orange and no crazy v10 but I may have made some enquiries into a hybrid turbo for her as she’s passing a little oil through the turbo all I can say so far is the audio has arrived and is awaiting fitting and she has Nutexa disks and pads all round the wheels and suspension are on the way

She is still orange and staying orange and no crazy v10 but I may have made some enquiries into a hybrid turbo for her as she’s passing a little oil through the turbo all I can say so far is the audio has arrived and is awaiting fitting and she has Nutexa disks and pads all round the wheels and suspension are on the way
I’m in need of replacing all my brakes and pads, nothing is ever simple of cheap on these things. I know dark side do a turbo kit but I don’t think it’s cheap. What suspension you putting on it.

Back