I'll chime in a bit and try to help you! if you have the simplest MFSW then it uses only one Lin bus (pin 17). if there are cruise control buttons on the steering wheel, then the steering wheel works on another Lin bus (terminal 36), even the signal starts working on the Lin bus. thus, when installing a steering wheel with CC, it is the steering wheel that needs to be moved to pin 36! also with CC on the steering wheel, you need to move pin 26 or 29 to pin 11, isolate the freed wire from pin 11! to activate Lin on pin 36, block coding 09, byte 29 bit 6 is required.

So do I splice it in to the green and blue wire or replace the wire? Originally I’ve spliced into it and nothing worked and the eml light came on. But with it in pin 36 some of the buttons work. Albeit not as they should.

So do I splice it in to the green and blue wire or replace the wire? Originally I’ve spliced into it and nothing worked and the eml light came on. But with it in pin 36 some of the buttons work. Albeit not as they should.
Splice into it mate

the green-blue wire is the Lin 1 bus (pin17) don't forget that doors are still connected on this bus! Lin 2 bus (pin36) used for CC with steering and alarm

Big shout to Dav Tec who spent time going through my coding and double checking bits. Suspect that I have the wrong set of buttons can anyone confirm?B3578F90-5492-4482-82B1-79494A434562.jpeg

Or same number but start 6C0 (Polo) or 1K8 (Scirocco) as discussed earlier

Hi,

from researching this forum, I think I’m going to have an issue retro fitting my new steering wheel. I’m very new to the T6 world, so any step by step guides (including coding) would be gratefully appreciated.

I’ve upgraded to a flat bottom steering wheel and requested T6 CNL buttons - 7E0959442 from the seller.
I’ve received the wheel and the buttons are different, I think I’ve identified it to be 5G0 959 442AA. Is this going to work?

My van is T6 2016 Transporter T30 S Tdi Bmt - Bluemotion Euro6 Start/Stop

AF1F50BD-6437-4A03-A940-02113A2856FD.jpeg

Hello! I need a HELP!
I want retrofit cruise control.
Can you tel me that is it posibble?
Can you get me instructions how to?
I have VW T6 2016 2.0 TDI 75kw // CXGB engine
VIN: vw1zzz7hzhh002258
BCM: 7E0 937 090B i have instaled MFSW - get photo
My friend say, you have bad BCM unit - you have "B" - this model dont support CCS? it is true? must i buy new bcm?

can you hel me with pin and coding?

Thank you!!!

WP_20190421_11_30_25_Pro.jpg

My friend say, you have bad BCM unit - you have "B" - this model dont support CCS? it is true? must i buy new bcm?
The BCM 7E0 937 090 B supports both Cruise Control and MFSW.

can you help me with instruction how to pin and coding. i find information about different coding and pin conectors - every engine have different

Hello! I need a HELP!
I want retrofit cruise control.
Can you tel me that is it posibble?
Can you get me instructions how to?
I have VW T6 2016 2.0 TDI 75kw // CXGB engine
VIN: vw1zzz7hzhh002258

can you hel me with pin and coding?

Thank you!!!

View attachment 193438
All 7E0 BCMs support CCS and ACC.
Actually why don't you go for ACC?

Back