Sold Custom Grille Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an offensive one. "A t**t" with the little "a" in black with silver letters, like the HAVANA one above. Possible? How much?
I have no issue whatsoever making them as offensive as you like. :)

Definitely printable.

I’m not 100% sure on cost yet. By next weekend I’ll have done enough units to have worked out time and materials and gained a bit more feedback from early adopters.

I'm in rush for mine Chris - no van to put it on yet! :D
Still at the converters? Good things come to those who wait. And by Zeus you’ve done your fair share of waiting for that 6.1.

Still at the converters? Good things come to those who wait. And by Zeus you’ve done your fair share of waiting for that 6.1.
A few more weeks to wait yet.:grin bounce:

Reactions: CJW
I'm looking for an offensive one. "A t**t" with the little "a" in black with silver letters, like the HAVANA one above. Possible? How much?
EDIT: Forum has censored me :D

"A T W a T" spaced like this, X XXxX. Sorry if this offends. I've a sick mind and a reason for this particular badge.
You’d be surprised how many people have asked for something like this. Appeals to my sense of mischief.

I have no issue whatsoever making them as offensive as you like. :)

Definitely printable.

I’m not 100% sure on cost yet. By next weekend I’ll have done enough units to have worked out time and materials and gained a bit more feedback from early adopters.
I wouldn’t post photos on here though, just so Admin know.

I replaced my grille with a Travelin lite one so no idea what it's modelled on.
I'd have YNWA
Or maybe
Anti-f***witism
:D

I replaced my grille with a Travelin lite one so no idea what it's modelled on.
I'd have YNWA
Or maybe
Anti-f***witism
:D
I could post you a blank that will test if it fits if you were happy to post it back to me? Please PM me a photo of your grille.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back