FitCamX Dashcam (power from rain sensor)

Sorry about being slow to upload footage -

Here’s some taken this morning at around 0630, with this still image taken from pausing the footage:
IMG_7628.png

With the signboard being readable when zoomed in on the phone:
IMG_7629.png

Along with two other stills, the first one showing the number plate clearly when I zoom in on my phone (doesn’t show as clearly once uploaded to the forum):
IMG_7626.png

And this one showing what it’s like in an illuminated tunnel:
IMG_7625.png

I haven’t got any night captures yet.

Nice box of tissues! :rofl:

Yeah the forum upload function does reduce the quality by a fair amount compared to somewhere like Flickr.

That looks really good quality video tbh.

Nice box of tissues! :rofl:

Yeah the forum upload function does reduce the quality by a fair amount compared to somewhere like Flickr.

That looks really good quality video tbh.
That’s not a box of tissues, that’s a reflection of Zippy :rofl:

That looks better than the 1080p video that comes out of the Kenwood dashcam connected to my Kenwood DMX8020DABS head unit!

Just ordered one after hearing about a colleague at work's hassle with an accident on their car when they other guy didn't stop...

For £130 - no brainer if that sort of thing happens!

They do look good.
I've been using Nextbase 522GWs, bought secondhand for between £30 and £45 including the price of hardwire kits, in our vehicles. They're not as subtle as the Fit Cam but I like the GPS recording, to be able to actually verify the location of an incident, should it ever be needed.

Received and fitted!

1000010461.jpg
1000010458.jpg

Getting the factory cover off was a bit of a pain but after that it was all fine and fairly easy to fit.

Here's a picture taken using the button on the side from my driveway
1000010462.jpg

Back