Hello from Scotland

hello just bought 22 plate highline panel van 40k on clock, hope to build a camper van for my own use.
Welcome to the forum. Have you converted previously and will you be posting a build thread?

That's a sensible approach - it's very difficult to recover the situation if you stuff-up cutting holes in your van! :eek:

Hi all, newb to forum here. I’ve read loads and all I want is a simple yes or no answer. I would like to put 225/70 R17 7J tyres on my standard 2022 T6.1 4motion. Will this size of tyre cause rubbing anywhere on the van?
Hi @Duggeh , welcome to our forum! Which part of 'the Scotland' are you from? There's many a Scot on here, and many of us that love the place.

Welcome, please use the 'search' function as most newbie questions have already been asked and answered....
Are you demonstrating the size of the fish that got away ?

Bought a refurbished high-mileage conversion from PM Campers on Wirral in April 2024: key mechanical parts replaced as part of the fit-out and nicely done interior, West Dubs pop. Very happy with it and helping with our move from south to north... going to be getting lots of use out of it in Scotland

Back