Hookup + Leisure battery or Potable Power Pack

I’d like to do the same with mine, did you manage to get lights hooked up to it?

I'm powering my lights from the EFD2 using one of these

With a 3A in line fuse in the positive wire

For the USB I'm using extension leads as roadtripper suggests above. I tried stripping USB leads and running 12V wiring. Didn't work. Had to bite the bullet and buy expensive USB extension leads

I'm powering my lights from the EFD2 using one of these

With a 3A in line fuse in the positive wire

For the USB I'm using extension leads as roadtripper suggests about. I tried stripping USB leads and running 12V wiring. Didn't work. Had to bite the bullet and buy expensive USB extension leads
Great thanks mate, do you have the lights on a switch? or do you just plug/unplug from the EF

So something along the lines of this? BKL 072016 DC Connecting Cable Red Black 2.1mm Straight Plug
would it be that simple to hook roof spots to that and plug it in to my Ecoflow?
That looks rated to 6.5A in the datasheet.

Just be extremely wary of ordering the cheapest looking cable on eBay/Amazon as many turn out to be very low quality cable.

An inline fuse at the power pack end to protect things if the cable gets damaged as @T6Bob32 suggests is a wise idea.

Great thanks mate, do you have the lights on a switch? or do you just plug/unplug from the EF

I've got them on a two way switch system, so there's a switch by the passenger seat base and one in the kitchen unit. Pain in the backside wiring it up. Bit of a learning curve. But looks ace and works spot on

PXL_20240624_085831887.jpg

You could just use the app to turn the DC output on/off and not use a switch I suppose. Depends on your needs I guess

Back