ID Buzz

First roadtest on our latest Buzz. This is running the H&R deep Coilovers. It’s fully lowered in this pic. It’s booked for a top half wrap next week but I think it looks good as is ….
IMG_0105.jpeg

Wheels spacers still to be fitted

Last edited:
Do you think any of the mods you do affect the range positively or negatively? Are you adding weight or changing wheel sizes etc.

Just had a look at a buzz in the local vw and sad to say the interior lets the body styling down so much in my opinion , surely they could of done a system where you could configure the seat layout yourself and then the option of buying extra seats, the use of black plastic for indicator and wiper levers when everything else it colour coded , outside is super inside made my mind up to stick with what I have

Had a quote for white with tail gate basic model. Happy with deal but now back to May delivery so not sure .
Has anyone come up with side window and rear set option to retro fit yet as would love to stick with combi setup Or add later. ? Oil Can you help with this one.
Just got a quote from we buy any van for £19650 on my 2016 combi 140 high line with 96000 miles one owner in great condition. These things are going made but good for me.

Had a quote for white with tail gate basic model. Happy with deal but now back to May delivery so not sure .
Has anyone come up with side window and rear set option to retro fit yet as would love to stick with combi setup Or add later. ? Oil Can you help with this one.
Just got a quote from we buy any van for £19650 on my 2016 combi 140 high line with 96000 miles one owner in great condition. These things are going made but good for me.
Quite a few retro fit options for side glass on the Buzz now

20230419_132756.jpg

Thanks just what I need have you any more photos or info please .
Keith
I'm due to be taking it to a local Buzz meet tomorrow, I'll see if I can get pictures of any others, the only pics I have of my one I posted a few pages back on this thread,

I'm due to be taking it to a local Buzz meet tomorrow, I'll see if I can get pictures of any others, the only pics I have of my one I posted a few pages back on this thread,
Thanks for that any info would be good. Haven't looked yet but have you found a forum on these if not it would be great to have a section on here for the cargo as I can see mods and upgrades crossing over from the T6.I cannot see it replacing the T6 as its just to small but could work well as a day or hobby van. I need 130 miles max at motorway speeds some days do you think your could do that? It will have tools in back.
Look forward to a few photos.

Thanks for that any info would be good. Haven't looked yet but have you found a forum on these if not it would be great to have a section on here for the cargo as I can see mods and upgrades crossing over from the T6.I cannot see it replacing the T6 as its just to small but could work well as a day or hobby van. I need 130 miles max at motorway speeds some days do you think your could do that? It will have tools in back.
Look forward to a few photos.
I regularly drive mine from Brighton to Milton Keynes which is about 120 miles, I stick on charge there (theres hundreds of working chargers in MK) and then drive it home later that day.

The advice is to not regularly charge it up to 100% but stop at 80%, 80% charge would give a usable range of about 180miles plus 20 in reserve to look for charger if you needed one, the aps make them easy to find but I do drive in places that just happen to have fairly good charging networks. 130 would be achievable all day long I'd say. The range does suffer if you crank the heaters up in winter but not when running the AC cold in summer. The AC is amazing in the buzz, properly cold.

The cargo works for me range wise and also as I'm VAT registered it makes it an 'affordable' T6 alternative.

I'll post up some pics later from the Buzz meet.

Thanks for the photos.
Going to test drive next week so hopping to order soon.
Its good to see upgrades coming as I am going simple to start .Have you got a rear seat in yours or just the windows fitted.

Back