Insurance popularity question

When I had a motorcycle stolen from under me in Birmingham City centre 3 years ago they were fabulous, great communication etc. That was 3 years ago mind on a £5k bike!
A fairly straight forward claim then. Glad they were good for you.

just reading some of these reviews (link below), a lot of unhappy people…

I sold my car mid term with them and they would NOT refund any difference due as i had paid fully up front. I guess that is normal these days? I dont pay fully up front any more.
I wouldnt use them again the thieving bar stewards! Im talking Adrain Flux.

Through their website there t&cs mention:

-
  • Vehicle to be registered as a Motor caravan with the DVLA and have updated V5c which MUST be available to supply in the event of a claim or Audit.
-

this could be a problem…

Last edited:

-
  • Vehicle to be registered as a Motor caravan with the DVLA and have updated V5c which MUST be available to supply in the event of a claim or Audit.
-

this could be a problem…

Fair point. Thankfully mine was registered as a motor caravan from the off, so OK on that front.

-
-

this could be a problem…
Fear not - the requirement for the van to be registered as a Motor Caravan is no more. They just haven't updated their website since the DVLA changed policy on reclassifying vans.

Back