P20EE fault code rectification

³
Did you clear the fault memory between the runs? Just to get fresh start for each run - as this fault is based on NOx emission accumulation over time.
Did you check fault memory after 90 mile run - to see if there the fault was already in pending state?

Did you read the fault memory without stopping the engine? Or did you cycle the igntiion - as this usually moves the fault from active to intermittent state?
Seems I did the first run right
But the second run I hadn't cleared memory and did wonder if it counted at 2 runs or 1 235 mile run and did turn off ignition as needed to unlock dash board
Thank-you @mmi your good at this
More runs planned

Last edited:
Squashtec......brilliant.
Dav-tecs long lost brother ;)
Dont think I'm going to get anywhere without my glasses in fault finding
Can see I will.be stood under the tyre machine picking up.weights thinking their bits that fell.off the van

My eyes have only just started to get bad so keep.forgetting I need the glasses

I hope to get the software upgraded
Meanwhile - what to expect from updated software -

Meanwhile - what to expect from updated software -
I am convinced your right with the software issue @mmi
It's not going to be easy to get it done without ensuring there is no other faults for the dealer to find otherwise they won't progress as its a n1 cat van and will instead look at other issues and charges
The tuning may be an issue with the dealer I will need a copy of it or remove it before submitting the van for software upgrades

I still.have a lot to.learn with the obd11 only 1st week with it so it's a sharp learning curve and my knowledge of diesels is very limited but data lines and wiring I'm better with and the adblue / exhaust system although busy makes sense as a tech drawing of parts and I will be relying on the mechanics for anything that looks out of place and locating parts such as ecu for connections (to establish its complete and no water ingress )
Also.need to check no other tuning devices are connected to the ecu as its obviously been played with in regards to.upgrades

Last edited:
Back