I just want to add my praise for Steve & his team @CRS Performance

I rang him for some advice on the kit fitted on my van, he suggested I popped in for them to look. Diagnosis in 30secs & swapped the front springs for his custom design specification which better suit the weight of my van as it is now, in under an hour:thumbsup:

Top tech knowledge/engineering expertise & customer service is hard to find like this.
Suffice to say I'm a very happy customer here & well worth the 4+ hours each way it took me to get to him for anyone;)

Thanks again Steve

KW/STX installed this morning. Can't believe I delayed fitting these shocks for 6 months......no more pot hole or speed bump dodging/swerving.
They know there business that’s for sure, I am well happy with my set up and the van has an awesome stance now, Did Steve take you on his route to test it out ?

Successful trip to CRS today, Steve and the gang work their magic again and fitted their Koni/H&R kit. Lowered 90mm and drives absolutely amazing.

I have had Stance, Bluebird Customs and SoLow suspension in the past and the CRS kit beats them all hands down with the ride quality and control.

Cali lowered.jpeg

Have you had any additional work to get it 90mm down as that kit only lowers 80mm I think? Or is it just the extra weight of the Cali?

I have SoLows and thinking of changing to the H&R at some point but do love the way it looks at the moment just not 100% happy with the ride.

Looks great, Looks to be about the same height as mine (first post) which only had a 60mm drop. So is the Cali much higher than a standard T6/.1

Have you had any additional work to get it 90mm down as that kit only lowers 80mm I think? Or is it just the extra weight of the Cali?

I have SoLows and thinking of changing to the H&R at some point but do love the way it looks at the moment just not 100% happy with the ride.
There is little good that will come from dropping a van 100 to 130 mm as i have always said . 10 to 20 mm can make a big difference

We have compared the length of our H&R kits to the solow shock and there is no difference there fore the diminished travel will affect comfort everytime

If you want to try changing the Solow for the H&R kit i will remove it and refit the so lows free of charge if you arent blown away with the improvement we can offer

Dont get an offer like that everyday ha ha

Hi, no extra work done. I think the weight of the Cali does make a difference though.

I have had solows aswell on my previous T6.1 and although it sat nice the back of the van was on the bump stops (even at highest ride height) and the front used to catch the arch liners on full lock (even though I was only on 18" rims). I wasn't prepared to have the underside of the van cut away to make the solows work better.

Back