VW All-in plan

Thanks for the heads up about the discount - will wait and take it out later this month.

I got confirmation from VW that as of the 3rd November the eligibility check has been scrapped. I replied back asking for some clarity on where I stood with a full camper conversion in the event of a warranty claim....

I think I'm going to go with it if the offer comes back, but I am dubious about the warranty and that's one of the main reasons I want to take the plan out!

Screenshot_20221108-224619_Gmail~4.jpg

As with any warranty there are always exclusions.

Page 6 on

The way I see the cost breakdown of the plan over 2 years is that you get a minor and major main dealer service, 2 mots, 2 years breakdown - 24x £34.50 is £828. Adding up the costs of the above if you paid for them individually comes to about the same £828ish.

So, you are effectively getting the 2 year warranty for free and spreading the servicing/mot/breakdown over the two years rather than stumping up one lump sum.

My van has a DSG gearbox - if that shat itself it could cost thousands to repair but it is covered under the Allin plan so that peace of mind is worth it in my view.

Last edited:
Yeah I've had a good read of that! Basically I own a 204 dsg and I feel like I'm reading one too many stories of EGR failures leading to engine replacement so this section does make me wonder if the EGR would even be covered...

" Failure of any part due to the accumulation of carbon deposit(s) is not covered by this Warranty"

Is there an age limit on the all in plan ? I have an 08 plate 6 seater T5 . The wife has and gets the new vans / kombi vans . And can you opt out of breakdown as I already have it. ??

Is there an age limit on the all in plan ? I have an 08 plate 6 seater T5 . The wife has and gets the new vans / kombi vans . And can you opt out of breakdown as I already have it. ??
“All-in has been designed specifically for vehicles aged three to six years, with an engine of 2.0L or less and under 100,000 miles at the point of activation.”

When you read the exclusions about it not being modified in anyway do they mean any claim would be rejected or if it is related to the modification i wander, mines going in for a DSG service, they mentioned the plan on the phone, I said it was modified and they said they will look at it when its in, seems like they might be desperate for some all in one customers :)

Volkswagen Financial Services UK (VWFS) is aimingto drum up aftersales business with Black Friday deals on Service Plans, with offers going live on 14 November.

Eligible customers who drive a Volkswagen, SEAT, ŠKODA, CUPRA or Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle up to 15 years old – including electric car customers – can get 25% off Service Plans. The winter event will run until 12 December.

Audi customers can also take advantage of a new winter offer from 14 November, which will run until 11 December. As part of this offer, customers can get 25% off all Service Plans for vehicles up to 15 years old, including new and used car Service Plans, e-Tron plans, as well as a 25% discount on aftercare package All-in.

The leading car finance provider launched the innovative aftercare plan All-in with Volkswagen Group UK in 2021 to give customers whose vehicle is between 3–6 years old peace of mind, as well as save them time and money.

VWFS can also announce that All-in is now available for customers to purchase without booking an eligibility check, meaning customers no longer need to take their vehicle to a retailer to have a 30-minute check carried out.

Customers can buy an All-in package online via the Volkswagen Group brands’ websites as well as through the Retailer Aftersales Portal (RAP) in showrooms.

Source: Volkswagen Financial Services pushes service plans in Black Friday deals

When you read the exclusions about it not being modified in anyway do they mean any claim would be rejected or if it is related to the modification i wander, mines going in for a DSG service, they mentioned the plan on the phone, I said it was modified and they said they will look at it when its in, seems like they might be desperate for some all in one customers :)
I would have thought,as soon as they see the van they'll tell you you can take out the plan.Mine has had a few modifications due to my disability,a modification to the exhaust,and the fuel tank due to having lift fitted to the underside of the van. Plus heavy duty suspension fitted,and electronic handbrake.My van has had two eligibility checks due a mix up on when they registered the van,and have never mentioned any of the modifications being an issue.

Volkswagen Financial Services UK (VWFS) is aimingto drum up aftersales business with Black Friday deals on Service Plans, with offers going live on 14 November.

Eligible customers who drive a Volkswagen, SEAT, ŠKODA, CUPRA or Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle up to 15 years old – including electric car customers – can get 25% off Service Plans. The winter event will run until 12 December.

Audi customers can also take advantage of a new winter offer from 14 November, which will run until 11 December. As part of this offer, customers can get 25% off all Service Plans for vehicles up to 15 years old, including new and used car Service Plans, e-Tron plans, as well as a 25% discount on aftercare package All-in.

The leading car finance provider launched the innovative aftercare plan All-in with Volkswagen Group UK in 2021 to give customers whose vehicle is between 3–6 years old peace of mind, as well as save them time and money.

VWFS can also announce that All-in is now available for customers to purchase without booking an eligibility check, meaning customers no longer need to take their vehicle to a retailer to have a 30-minute check carried out.

Customers can buy an All-in package online via the Volkswagen Group brands’ websites as well as through the Retailer Aftersales Portal (RAP) in showrooms.

Source: Volkswagen Financial Services pushes service plans in Black Friday deals
Thanks for the update .That's brilliant news,and a saving of over £200.
The only drawback I can see,is now the check isn't a requirement,making sure you van is eligible.Personally I would still have the check done,rather than find out later.That's if they're still offering the check.

My HP fuel pump failed (Oct 13th). It’s still in Birmingham VW being repaired. A whole feckin month !
Could have had a bill for £5176.62 but as it’s 5 weeks out of warranty, I got the All In package for £839.
I’ve had to sacrifice a major service from a previous package, which serves as the qualifying inspection.
My van is lowered on Konis and H and R springs.

Whatever you do don’t be a mug and pay full wack! :rolleyes:
Like I did!
As with any warranty there are always exclusions.

Page 6 on

The way I see the cost breakdown of the plan over 2 years is that you get a minor and major main dealer service, 2 mots, 2 years breakdown - 24x £34.50 is £828. Adding up the costs of the above if you paid for them individually comes to about the same £828ish.

So, you are effectively getting the 2 year warranty for free and spreading the servicing/mot/breakdown over the two years rather than stumping up one lump sum.

My van has a DSG gearbox - if that shat itself it could cost thousands to repair but it is covered under the Allin plan so that peace of mind is worth it in my view.
breakdown/recovery also includes the trailer/caravan being towed which is a bonus. Piece of mind too

I am going to wait a few days at least until the end of the week -hopefully there will be a deal.

Last edited:
Back