VW All-in plan

Only get the bulb out light when the DRLs need tweaking, it was all fine when it went in.

I think it just depends on the Van Centre; seems to be a lot of variation in what they all will accept.
Very much hit and miss with the dealers. Is there another dealer more accommodating nearby ?

Reactions: CAB
Liverpool closest I think. Trouble is Trafford Park is so handy for me, just 2 miles from where I work.

Finally got this sorted yesterday.

My cheap white halogen drls had given a fault code, either an old one or one was failing anyway, and as I had replaced the H4 factory fit with H7, they wouldn't accept it without doing a diagnostic!

Took it home, cleared the code with a month's subscription to Carista, took it back, no issues, on the plan for the next two years. :thumbsup:

I’m in, all in! Signed up today after a successful check on Monday and one day living dangerously with no warranty!

No deal in at the moment so had to pay full price which is a bit of a shocker but the way prices are going now it seems good to get everything locked in to a price asap!

Just got my new to me Kombi….

It was registered 22 May 2019 - former keeper had a service plan so had major service and mot in May 2022 before 3 year warranty was up on 22/05/22. He traded it 2 weeks or so before I bought it on 14/06.

I got 6 months approved used warranty as the van was a few days over 3 years old.

So I assume I need to get my All in health check done just before 14/12 so that it can start on 15/12?

The blurb says it must have had no gaps in warranty - there was technically no warranty in place between 22/05 and 14/06 - albeit before I owned it. Is this going to mean I am ineligible?

Also intending to fit coilovers and 20s in next few weeks - assume it will still be eligible just these bits excluded?

Unless I am offered to extend my approved used warranty I don’t know what alternatives there are to the All in plan - if the engine or DSG box shat itself that could cost me thousands without any form of warranty.

Thanks

There is no issue with gaps in warranty cover. Mine went 13months between the expiration of the manufactures warranty and taking out the All In. Mine was also serviced at an independent during covid and this was also not an issue.

The first dealership I took mine to for the inspection refused to accept it owing to the non OEM suspension and wheels. The second dealership had no issue with the mods so there is no consistency. Plenty of others on here have been accepted with modifications.

There is no issue with gaps in warranty cover. Mine went 13months between the expiration of the manufactures warranty and taking out the All In. Mine was also serviced at an independent during covid and this was also not an issue.

The first dealership I took mine to for the inspection refused to accept it owing to the non OEM suspension and wheels. The second dealership had no issue with the mods so there is no consistency. Plenty of others on here have been accepted with modifications.
Thanks

Anyone been into Beadles Chelmsford with mods and got accepted ok?

I was told the warranty had to expire before they can start the deal, then the system update before they could process it so you can’t actually get uninterrupted cover (weird VW approach!).

I went to MK for the check but I have loads of customisations, wheels, suspension, lights front, back and sides to mention just a few, and that’s ignoring the things I have running off 3 piggy back fuses, and the retrofit soft close sliding door and the massive hole cut in the roof for the poptop! All this and I was given no exceptions to the cover or comments from the inspection.

I’m under no illusion that anything in any way connected to anything I’ve touched would be covered (or at least covered without a fight) but did think it strange when other on here have had difficulty with dealer fit options! Makes me think that maybe the dealer I went to only cared about getting the commission for the sale more than others who were actually more customer focused and more concerned with the validity of the cover provided.

I've been thinking of taking out the All-In plan.My van's passed the eligibility test,but is out of warranty,and wondered has anyone who's taking out the plan,who's van was also out of warranty been charged an excess on the plan.

It’s circa £30 per month but you don’t pay any more than someone with no break in their warranty.

Mine was two years out of warranty when I took out the plan.
No extra charge applied.
So far, I've been happy with the plan. When I had an MOT and service done a few weeks ago, a crack in one of my rear springs was detected so failed MOT, The plan covered the new spring and a loan vehicle for the two weeks it took for the spring to turn up.

My approved used warranty runs out mid December so I am starting to look at the All In plan. I thought that I would need to take my van in for a ‘eligibility check’ but when I put in my reg this website suggests I can buy online with no mention of the eligibility check. Have they stopped the check?

ETA: I clicked buy online, filled out my reg, mileage, email, address and then it asked me for my DD details and the button said ‘purchase’. I didn’t click it but in theory no mention of eligibility check.

Last edited:
I think I saw on another thread someone had a similar question, seems like they have ditched the check

I received a phone call from my local dealer,to see if I still wanted to take out the plan.But he said I would have to retake the eligibility check again as the previous had now lapsed.
I still plan to take out the All-In Scheme,but I'm going to hang on until the end of the month to see if they bring back the 25% off black friday sale again.

I received a phone call from my local dealer,to see if I still wanted to take out the plan.But he said I would have to retake the eligibility check again as the previous had now lapsed.
I still plan to take out the All-In Scheme,but I'm going to hang on until the end of the month to see if they bring back the 25% off black friday sale again.
Whatever you do don’t be a mug and pay full wack! :rolleyes:

Back