Welcome new members

I'm convinced I took a couple of photos of it at the recent forum visit to Bala, but somehow they have mysteriously disappeared from my phone..?!
Just imagine the best van, in the best colour with the best poptop, @Bav 's van. It has an internal orange aura like no other I have seen! And a hotty boily tap to be envious of!
Ahem - I am here you know! :rofl:

Nice! I’ve got the same pop top and tent as you I think. Is it a HiLo roof?

I want to paint my calipers orange to match my roof as well.

View attachment 244722

View attachment 244724
Yes, a Hilo - what good taste in pop-tops and canvas colours you have!!

I want orange callipers too, but need to swap the Devonports for some 20s first... but that's a whole other story.

Yes, a Hilo - what good taste in pop-tops and canvas colours you have!!

I want orange callipers too, but need to swap the Devonports for some 20s first... but that's a whole other story.
Great minds eh! Yeah I got the Leighton Van big break kit put on but they don’t do them in orange so going to spray them myself I think.

Great minds eh! Yeah I got the Leighton Van big break kit put on but they don’t do them in orange so going to spray them myself I think.
Are you handy like that? Afraid I'm not - on the practical/DIY front I make a good impression of Frank Spencer. :cry:

Are you handy like that? Afraid I'm not - on the practical/DIY front I make a good impression of Frank Spencer. :cry:
A mechanic friend will give me a hand taking them off and putting them back on and I’ll spray them.

Reactions: Bav
A mechanic friend will give me a hand taking them off and putting them back on and I’ll spray them.
I'll look forwards to the pics and to seeing you around on the forum. :thumbsup:

BTW are you interested in meet-ups? We have Forum Summer Camp coming up in July if you're interested in that sort of thing...

I'll look forwards to the pics and to seeing you around on the forum. :thumbsup:

BTW are you interested in meet-ups? We have Forum Summer Camp coming up in July if you're interested in that sort of thing...
I’ll keep you posted.

Definitely up for the meet up, we’re in Stamford Lincolnshire so only about 30 mins from Market Harborough.

Pity it’s 6 1/2 hours from me.
Is there ever any Scottish meets?
Or north of England?

Or north of England?
Someone in a recent thread was asking the same and suggesting starting one, if only I could remember the thread.

I'm sure @Dellmassive et al would be happy to give some advice if someone wanted to try and kick one off.

Edited to add it was this one further back!

Last edited:
Someone in a recent thread was asking the same and suggesting starting one, if only I could remember the thread.

I'm sure @Dellmassive et al would be happy to give some advice if someone wanted to try and kick one off.

Edited to add it was this one further back!

Leicester is still 6hrs 10 mins from me

Or north of England?

There is this thread, which just needs a kickstart ;)

Leicester is still 6hrs 10 mins from me
Yeah, you're a bit out of it up there. The conversation earlier in this thread was me speculating about the possibility of starting a Yorkshire/Northern meet-up, though I suggested to a new member that we'd need a woman's organisational skills and I haven't seen her on the forum since! :fast rofl:

The conversation earlier in this thread was me speculating about the possibility of starting a Yorkshire/Northern meet-up, though I suggested to a new member that we'd need a woman's organisational skills and I haven't seen her on the forum since! :fast rofl:
too far south?

Back