Welcome new members

too far south?
Not for me ;)

Yeah, you're a bit out of it up there. The conversation earlier in this thread was me speculating about the possibility of starting a Yorkshire/Northern meet-up, though I suggested to a new member that we'd need a woman's organisational skills and I haven't seen her on the forum since! :fast rofl:
My Sarah thinks you're a right smoothy.

Hi. We have a 2018 T6 T32 204 . We are based in Okeford Fitzpaine Dorset.
Not a camper van but is all panelled out with a small table and 2 rear captains seats, so a day van I guess .View attachment 244790
Fine looking van @Phoenixpete . Welcome along to our friendly gatheration! Any plans to do anything exciting to your wagon? I'm sure there will be once you have spent a few days looking at what you can do on here!

Hi all
New to the forum, just picked up an Autohaus Ashton 94+ T6.1.
Looking forward to some adventures.

Had a T3 (T25) before kids, which was bags of fun, but came with it's fair share of headaches! Followed by a motorhome, downsizing now so hopefully this will continue our travels.

Already had some valuable info from here - insurance thread for one. So many thanks for that.

1000038829.jpg

Hi all

Had a T3 (T25) before kids, which was bags of fun, but came with it's fair share of headaches! Followed by a motorhome, downsizing now so hopefully this will continue our travels.

Already had some valuable info from here - insurance thread for one. So many thanks for that.

View attachment 244968
Welcome along! Your forum name really sums up our membership! Lovely looking van, enjoy the collective knowledge!

Hi all

View attachment 244968
Welcome to the forum! You've got a great looking van there and in the best colour too (well... same colour as my van :)).

The tech has certainly changed since the T25, but that heady mix of fun and headaches remains. Here's wishing you the maximum of the former and the minimum of the latter!

BTW, great username, :thumbsup:

Fine looking van @Phoenixpete . Welcome along to our friendly gatheration! Any plans to do anything exciting to your wagon? I'm sure there will be once you have spent a few days looking at what you can do on here!
Hi No plans really as it is about how we want it now. I just added the little table and took out 2 of the captains seats to make enough room to get my bike and the dogs crate in, it already had a leisure battery, bass speaker under the drivers seat,led lights inside on the rear tailgate and roof lining. I did think about a bonnet protector as l have a couple of stone chips but not sure l like the look. I bought it from a VW/Audi independent dealer that l know, it was his personal van so l know it has been well cared for.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi Pauly thanks for the add to the group. I’ve just bought a 2020 T6. My first VW looking forward to all the topics in the group.

Reactions: CAB
Hi Pauly thanks for the add to the group. I’ve just bought a 2020 T6. My first VW looking forward to all the topics in the group.
Welcome to the forum John. Got any pics of your van?

Hopefully you won't need to get involved with the topics covering mechanical issues - it's costly enough discovering all the things that you aren't yet aware of but that you'll absolutely have to have!!:grin bounce:

Hi all

Sorry to jump on this thread but I'm trying to make a new post and I can seem to work how to do it........it's been a while since I've posted.
I tried to contact support but it wouldn't let me send a message either, giving me a message saying it looked like spam

I'm using an android mobile.

Thanks and apologies again!

Best
Gordon
Hello Gordon, what seems to be the problem? Have you been able to post since typing this post?

Hello just joined today . Some very interesting reads . I had a t5 for 11 years and had it blow up September last year . My fault as had bad garage advice . I have been looking for a new van and still want a Vw . Nearly bought a van off a guy I. Here . . Anyway I will read all your advice in here many thanks

Hello just joined today . Some very interesting reads . I had a t5 for 11 years and had it blow up September last year . My fault as had bad garage advice . I have been looking for a new van and still want a Vw . Nearly bought a van off a guy I. Here . . Anyway I will read all your advice in here many thanks
Welcome aboard @Chippyjim , you'll find good advice aplenty on here! Post us some pictures when you are able, we do like a picture, even of your old one!

Thank you Wayne . I am looking at getting a black edition . Worth it or not? I am away at the moment. So will send pics of old Vw black Sportline . Sat on drive . Blown engine. Been offered 3 grand for it for someone to convert . So advice there would be good .

Hello! We posted elsewhere but thought we'd say hi here too.

We picked up an ex RAC T6 a couple of weeks ago. The forum has been really useful already. We've been getting our heads around things and after removing the racking, floor, jack mount, stuck on stripes etc. and a good clean, have now started with ripping out the RAC electrics and next week will use an angle grinder to remove the bulkhead. Lots of plans going forward and aside from fitting some rear seats, plan to do everything ourselves. We might create a thread to show our progress. :)

van1.jpgvan3.JPG

Hi all

View attachment 244968

I like the TE37 style wheels on that, what brand are they?

as for the bonnet protection you could always just ppf it?

Hi everyone just like to introduce myself, picked up a 2018 lwb T6 fully converted van that has everything I could wish for and a one owner from new vehicle with just 10700 miles on clock, I'm like a fish out of water at the minute so hopefully some great advice via this site.

Hi everyone just like to introduce myself, picked up a 2018 lwb T6 fully converted van that has everything I could wish for and a one owner from new vehicle with just 10700 miles on clock, I'm like a fish out of water at the minute so hopefully some great advice via this site.
Welcome @Wilson61 , only 10k wow! We do need pictures though! Good to meet you!

Back