Welcome new members

Hi everyone just like to introduce myself, picked up a 2018 lwb T6 fully converted van that has everything I could wish for and a one owner from new vehicle with just 10700 miles on clock, I'm like a fish out of water at the minute so hopefully some great advice via this site.
Welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place for Transporter advice. If you're looking for advice on life choices.... less so!

New face and happy to be here...VR
Welcome. You bought or still looking?

EDIT: I see you've already got a van. Got any pics? Sharing is caring and all that.

I like the TE37 style wheels on that, what brand are they?

as for the bonnet protection you could always just ppf it?
Ah TE37’s :cool:
I had the original Nismo LMGT4’s on my R34 GTR. That the Volk TE37’s were based on.
My young lads just put a similar set in his wee Nismo juke.
5d7da1d1-00ff-47e2-b0a7-fd2cd15a346b.jpeg
The originals in white on my Skyline

IMG_3330.png

Ah TE37’s :cool:
I had the original Nismo LMGT4’s on my R34 GTR. That the Volk TE37’s were based on.
My young lads just put a similar set in his wee Nismo juke.
View attachment 246014
The originals in white on my Skyline

View attachment 246016
That R34 looks stunning!!

I always wanted TE37s on my S2000 but they’ve got such a high offset they would be the flat faced ones and they don’t look as good.

Bet you regret selling the R34, but the Juke must be fun to drive too!

That R34 looks stunning!!

I always wanted TE37s on my S2000 but they’ve got such a high offset they would be the flat faced ones and they don’t look as good.

Bet you regret selling the R34, but the Juke must be fun to drive too!
Thanks. Yeh I miss the skyline but tbh I’ve had more fun out my T6 in the year I’ve owned it than I did in the skyline in the past decade.
I would much rather be up the hills miles away from anyone fishing rather than being balls out on a track these days.
I had my fun with all that 20 years ago.
The juke is my laddies car he’s 18. We’ve done a wee bit work to it. It runs 224bhp. Been remapped and full exhaust induction kit and blow off valve.
It’s slammed on coil overs and it runs 245 tyres. We’ve also done the brakes so it is fun to drive.
Got an S3 now as family car. Planning on mapping that. I can get 365bhp from a remap alone.
So not totally missing the boost.
None of the above pull your pants down and skelp your arse quite like the skyline did though haha.
She ran 593bhp.
The S2000’s are really holding there prices too.
My pals planning on cashing his P1 in soon. They’re £40k -£50 now too.
Who would have thought our jap toys from back in day would pay out like they are ?

Haha yes definitely!

I sold my s2000, added 20k to buy an e92 m3 when our lad was born in 2014 and now both cars would fetch the same kind of money I think

The M3 is good though it’s never let me down in the 10yrs I’ve had it and puts a smile on my face on every drive, even commuting to work at 5:30 in the morning :cool:

Haha yes definitely!

I sold my s2000, added 20k to buy an e92 m3 when our lad was born in 2014 and now both cars would fetch the same kind of money I think

The M3 is good though it’s never let me down in the 10yrs I’ve had it and puts a smile on my face on every drive, even commuting to work at 5:30 in the morning :cool:
Us petrol heads will all be gone in a generation :cry:

Hi All, thought i'd say hello before asking questions on here. We bought our 2019 Transporter a couple of months ago and we absolutely love it ! It's a SWB Grey auto, it's just the job for what we need and wished we'd have got one years ago when we first thought about getting one. An added bonus are the waves and thumbs up from fellow owners out and about on the roads :) Best wishes Mark

Hi All, thought i'd say hello before asking questions on here. We bought our 2019 Transporter a couple of months ago and we absolutely love it ! It's a SWB Grey auto, it's just the job for what we need and wished we'd have got one years ago when we first thought about getting one. An added bonus are the waves and thumbs up from fellow owners out and about on the roads :) Best wishes Mark
Great to have you on here Mark, it would be even greaterer if you could post a picture or two, we do love pictures, some of us like to colour them in!

Reactions: Bav
A massive hello to all! My name is Ashley and I'm located in the west midlands. Me and my wife have always wanted a transporter and we finally purchased a 2018 T6 in February and it was a standard highline panel van. I've been customising it since and I've been on the forum many times looking for information and finally decided to join you all. Work so far includes: stereo change (with lots of issues to get it all working), reverse camera, comfort dash glove box, sunglasses holder, door seals, dash seal, bulk head removal, racking removal, ply removal, sound deadening, insulation, custom made floor plate to take transit torneo seats/brackets (I know they are not VW but they are great seats ), raise floor, floor vinyl, re-install part bott smart racking, rear threshold cover, custom ply sliding door partition, x2 flush sliding windows. I think that's everything. I'm doing all the work myself and I've got loads more planned. The van is mainly my work van but it will also be a family van for camping trips etc... (just booked 'Camper Jam' which im excited about) So It needs to be clean, tidy and versatile. If I can help anyone with anything, please get in touch. And I've got loads of pics If anyone is interested in any of the work I've done so far. Thanks all, Ashley
Any photos of the "comfort dash glove box" >> always a fav for me

Back