Welcome new members

Bit late with posting a picture, but this is mine I picked up a few weeks ago! T30 DSG Highline! Already booked in for a Reimo pop top and sliding seats and some side windows in July!
If anyone knows the brand of wheels let me know, can’t see any name on them? IMG_2477.jpeg

Ohhhh baby, that's super clean. Any advice?
Are you planning on fitting one? It wasn't that difficult. I watched a video on YouTube (steve field). Vanx also have some videos. Regarding the stereo, what a nightmare I had to get everything working. The removal of the dash and reinstall was easy enough though.

Hi all,

New member here ✌

New to the transporter world but as a valet/detailer I’ve worked on a few.

Picked up my new T6 Highline T32 150bhp last weekend, Fully loaded with every possible extra known to man.

I know it has a green tag on the number plate before anyone says anything . Was on a private plate and it was the only ones VW had at the time.

Question, how do I download the owners manual? Can’t seem to figure it out

B249F945-6646-48BD-81F6-534062148C0D.jpeg

6AB08BF4-AA73-4FAC-98BC-2B53A7F72F5B.jpeg

Welcome. I think if you search the forum, there's a section where you can download the manual. I think you need to be a vip member? I'm sure someone else on here will have more info than me though. I'm still finding my way here.

Hi everyone, I said hello the other day and here's pics of my new to me van 18 plate T32 LWB and still can't believe the milage one owner from new 10700 miles

IMG_20240622_180529.jpg

IMG_20240622_180520.jpg

IMG_20240622_180504.jpg

IMG_20240622_175701.jpg

IMG_20240622_175632.jpg

IMG_20240622_175554.jpg

Forgot to mention its also got the HiLo Electric assisted pop top and rock & roll electric bed and both work beautifully, cant wait to get out and about in her.

Forgot to mention its also got the HiLo Electric assisted pop top and rock & roll electric bed and both work beautifully, cant wait to get out and about in her.
Is that the electric Hilo that VisionTech used to offer?

Is that the electric Hilo that VisionTech used to offer?

Yes it is and they did the full premium conversion back in 2018, l was speaking to them yesterday about this van that I bought from a private individual.
They were very informative about what conversion it had and explained in detail how to use everything.

I wanted one of their electric roofs as part of the conversion they did for me, but they refused. Said they were working on a "re-engineered solution" - then Hilo went bust and VT have since diverted all their time and energy into establishing a manufacturing capability for "son of Hilo", the Horizon roof.

I wanted one of their electric roofs as part of the conversion they did for me, but they refused. Said they were working on a "re-engineered solution" - then Hilo went bust and VT have since diverted all their time and energy into establishing a manufacturing capability for "son of Hilo", the Horizon roof.
Yes they explained that to me, and also explained that because the end users where not following the correct procedure when opening and closing the roof they were causing all sorts of damage, causing them to replace electric components time and time again, fortunately for me the chap I bought my van off gave me a full demonstration of how to raise and lower the roof explaining in detail what can happen if you don't follow the correct procedure, and he has had the van 6 years and said it has worked a treat for him and will continue the same for me providing I follow the same method.

Back