What Have You Bought Today?

Not sure what was more of a shock:
1. You finding the Xbox in stock
Or
2. Seeing the tumble drier directly to it’s right ;)
1. Dead easy check game first thing in the morning. They have had them everyday for the last week on the all access deal.
2. Gotta make sure it's humidity proofed* disclaimer won't be there for to long... the dryer that is

1. Dead easy check game first thing in the morning. They have had them everyday for the last week on the all access deal.
2. Gotta make sure it's humidity proofed* disclaimer won't be there for to long... the dryer that is
Oo okay, I’ll check it out!

I think the boss of the house is trying to subconciously condition me to want to use the said device by having it placed in front of my gaming / sport tv :p
This is a tactic that must be resisted at all costs! “Oi, shift your arse!” when gaming is a winning tactic - try it!

@Dave512 Like the look of that jet black bumper guard, where did you get it from? Mine is looking a bit grey now (used to be black) so would like to replace.

Been trying to get these wheels but no one in Australia knows anything about them. Do you have a part number or can you tell me were you got them please.
Genuine VW Part Number: ZGBSHA071 498

Any UK VW CV dealer can order them, stock currently is the issue due to supply chain issues.
Have a look here

Back